I had a friend who was trans

I had a friend who was trans..

Attached: 15chappelle-notebook1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (1800x1800, 459.56K)

>Then I called her a man to her child's face at her own funeral lol!

That shit was cringe.

>go to comedy show
>get told story of a man with children ruining his life and killing himself

Thanks Dave, hilarious.

Is this the equivalent when someone says they can't possibly be racist because they have a black friend?

Pretty much, yeah.

His voice is so fucking black, it's funny. I think he is the one with the blackest voice in show business.

>right wings pretend this guy is somehow funny only because he makes fun of trans
I tried watching this comedian. He laughs at his own jokes before he makes them. No idea how this is funny to anyone and yes I am aware that comedy is highly subjective. Why does he laugh at his own jokes? At all of them to boot.

A *fake* story about a man with children ruining his life and killing himself. And here's why that's a good thing.

>Why does he laugh at his own jokes?
Because he is a good storyteller and when you tell your friends something funny you also have to laugh, it's natural. It works, so why not.

Yes

More than Eddie murphy?

He was funnier in the 2000s. "Right wingers" support him because they keep trying to cancel him for comedy.

Yeah

>nnNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!! Netflix should delete his comedy specials!!! They are supporting right wingers! They also defended Cuties tho, so they are defending libruls!!!! Aaahhhh!!!! I hate Netflix!!! Die!!!! I want Disney and apple to control the media!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!! I'm GoInG iNsAnE!!! SAVE ME IDEOLOGY RETARD MAN!!!!!

hahahahah Shut up tranny LOL

Nope. I also watched some of his old shit. Unfunny tom.

>Grew up in a 2 parent household. Both parents wanted him on the split, but he chose to live in the shitty city
>Mom was half white
>Started his career early. Earliest IMDB credit is at age 8. Was in Men in Tights at age 20.
>Married an Asian and moved 100 miles from any ghetto
He's far from black

He still has a stereotypical black voice, faggot

It's not comedy. Almost nobody does real standup comedy anymore, everybody tries to be George Carlin, and do social commentary. That sort of stuff is fine if it's contained, but when every comedian's shtick is just criticising the status quo with made up anecdotes that aren't even funny, it gets real old real fast.

*knocks knee with mic and doubles over*

UHUH UHUH

>He's far from black
he tries not to be but he is. he blames the whites who catapulted him to success for any shortcomings in his career, or sometimes not even for that, just out of bitterness that he didn't get to where he is by himself. he's an old bigot and now since he has no support from blacks because he's an uncle tom. he relentlessly chastises whites even though he lives among whites and benefits from their proximity, even if it's something simple like not shooting each other every day. seriously, he moved to a poor white area so he could feel superior as a rich black man. he doesn't have black or whites anymore so that's why he is worshipping special interest groups.

but he wasn't a black tranny. he was a white tranny. you know non-white trannies are cool - it's really white people that are the problem. fuck white people.
>white people cheering for 4 hours while a nigger tells them how much he hates them
ngl i used to be a white nationalist. stuff like this helped me take the individualist pill. white people lining up to be called retards by a nigger and cheering for hours upon being insulted constantly. kek i bet they'll hand flowers to the nigger that rapes their wife and kids

>So anyway thanks for coming to my Ted talk
Paul Mooney poisoned Dave's brain

those are all good things but he is still a nigger.

fuck white people im an aryan nationalist

Both his parents were university professors who were heavily involved in african and african-american causes and movement. We're talking Black Panther sympathizers and proto-BLM activists.

George Carlin is intelligent though, that's why he's funny. He's got shit to say. I don't need some preacher to school me on shit. If I wanted to read something I'd do so.

kat williams has him beat. he looks and talks like a pimp

pretty much. hard to find any sort of brotherhood for your race when they're out there building black fist statues and kneeling before niggers in public. every white person in this country, from the homeless, to the blue collar to the white collar - all the way up to the president, kneeled for nigger lives matter. truly, fuck white people.

fuck coons and fuck troons

>Comedian tries his hand at being an activist
>Immediately becomes a whiny, unfunny cunt
Why do they keep doing it?

> squeaky black nerd voice
> disappears into to africa
> baritone black dude voice
Unironically what happened there?

Squeaky voice to seduce whitoids on Comedy Central into being laughcucks.

>right hates him because he did a few shows that weren't comedy and muh BLM
>left hates him because of tranny jokes
>only people that like him are actual comedians
that's how you know he's doing something wrong, when everyone hates him

comedy is peak reddit

damnit, doing something right*

damn it's a literal snowflake out in the open

Kat Williams is the only person who has an alphabet pass.

He's a smart nigga. I don't understand how anyone would want to live in a ghetto.