Is this what the neo-liberal Jewish Illuminati mob actually believes? What the fuck

Is this what the neo-liberal Jewish Illuminati mob actually believes? What the fuck.

Attached: DC6B0DF2-DF53-4186-BC7E-51DB37C5E141.jpg (450x630, 90.69K)

what’s crazy is despite the heavy handed liberal panic, there is a true message about group think at the core. it’s surrounded in an obnoxious, loud, obvious, politicized tortilla, but it’s not wrong about the common denominator psychology. personally hate the movie, though.

It’s all over the fucking place. The groupthink is ok I guess but it’s just funny because the creators of the movie are the one perpetrating the groupthink.

So if an asteroid was heading straight towards earth right now you wouldn’t believe it if scientists told you?

>asteroid
>real
Sure thing pal. And the Earth is round, right?

The scientists who spoke against the government narrative were silenced.the scientists who wanted to peer review the conclusions made from the data were silenced by technocrats and government. This sounds somewhat familiar.

Believing scientists would be promoting white patriarchal colonialist thought, so of course not. I'll trust sources thoroughly verified by all of my favorite government sponsored fact checkers.

exactly. same with “idiocracy”, too. people like to praise it for how accurately it seems to satirize society’s decline yet ignore that the movie devolves into exactly the kind of drivel it’s mocking by the final act. even though it and don’t look up may have some true/funny points, their self awareness doesn’t absolve them for participating.

>Temperature causally goes from 5°C to well over 35°C between February and July
>A 30°C increase in 6 months
>Nobody cares
>Meanwhile, people are worried by a 2°C over a period of 50 years
When did you realise the average American was borderline retarded?

Attached: 294991.gif (498x498, 94.48K)

You faggots said this sucked and I watched it and it was actually pretty good. Go annoy your neighbors until they shoot you and you die in the snow.

> °C
>American
Nice try Europoor. Enjoy your heatwave.

Yes, I use Celsius because I'm from a civilized country, and I mock Americans, what's the issue here exactly?

2 degrees is nothing in America. For you it’s a heatwave.

You do realize that the 2 degrees metric is not the same to which you’ve compared it, correct?

>causally
>between February and July
You're just pretending to be retarded, right?

>Causally
Wow, I made a typo on my phone, big fucking deal

golems run whatever script a rabbi programs.

>>Meanwhile, people are worried by a 2°C over a period of 50 years
you don't know what 2°C means in this scenario.

Please enlighten us mister scientist

No good government policy comes from the basis of "the world is literally going to end." We're living through having done just that. We've retarded the development of millions of children because we gave government the mandate to shut down schools for nearly two years, and there will be hefty consequences in years to come.
Yes, I would not believe the scientists because there'd be snake oil policy that follows.
But say I'm wrong and an asteroid is on course for Earth and I tell the scientists to eat shit. And? What does me believing in that or not do? Does President Woman need my belief to charge her asteroid buster or something?

your first time encountering low iq jewish social programming?

get on the pod chud

>people think this about le epic climate change
I thought it was a commentary that, regardless of the issue, (((they))) (the government, elites, and big tech) will fuck over t everyone else if they think they'll make a quick buck?