This trilogy aged pretty badly. Just admit it

This trilogy aged pretty badly. Just admit it.

Attached: Ringstrilogyposter.png (1600x1035, 3.23M)

Your show is garbage.

I used to like them when I was a kid but I haven't watched them for about a decade now

No, it didn't. Even CGI and special effects hold up pretty good for its age. I'd say that Balrog nowadays still looks maybe not great, but alright in comparison to modern stuff. Certainly better than all the other special effects from late 90s.

Just read the books, they are better in every way possible

Attached: unknown-7.png (1080x1080, 1.86M)

That trilogy is kino of the highest caliber and you're an Amazon loving shitposter.

It has more white people and it's better
funny that

>Just read the books, they are better in every way possible
It's gonna be hilarious seeing the sales figures for those covers be in the toilet.

It didn't so I won't.

timeless trilogy, will never be beaten
amazon shills in shambles

Attached: 1652615949380.jpg (845x883, 141.33K)

Literally hasn't aged even slightly. Even the 100% CGI monsters like trolls and Balrogs look far better than modern CGI.

thats what cloakshit tends to do

amazon interns trying to gaslight me, won't work

No it's still great unlike the Amazon show.

Um, no. It absolutely holds up.

the third one made me cringe so much, way too much cgi and action

aged fine however watched the blu ray recently and the CGI is beginning to show its age

honestly theyre not. so much bullshit singing and jackson cut the boringparts
that being tom bumbdumb and scouring of the shire

Haha yes I agree! Unlike the new show that is coming out soon that looks very good! *wink*

return of the king has aged like absolute shit the first two are still kino though

2 and 3 did

Fellowship still stands strong as a perfect masterpiece

>This trilogy aged pretty badly. Just admit it.
>I'm jewish btw

Tom Bombadil and the Scouring of the Shire getting cut works for me. Scouring is an anti-climax and Bombadil is a holdover from The Hobbitesque sensibilities early on. The actual crime is Faramir's character being reworked so heavily, and the Army of the Dead at Pelennor Fields instead of Aragorn leading his bands of knights and rangers.