Friendly reminder that Vincent Gallo shoot naked 31yr old Winona Ryder and fuck 20yr old Kristen Dunts

Friendly reminder that Vincent Gallo shoot naked 31yr old Winona Ryder and fuck 20yr old Kristen Dunts

Attached: re.jpg (590x382, 72.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UjUYr5RN6cM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no you didn't vincent. you're an ugly manlet

Good for him.
Actresses can always say no.

Kristen a ho

But how could multi-millionaire actress Winona Ryder have possibly said no and risked being double blackballed from the industry after her initial blackballing for being a klepto? How would multi-millionaire actress Winona Ryder pay the bills or put food on the table? Surely multio-millionaire actress Winona Ryder would starve to death if she couldn't get her foot back in the door. We all know how hard life is for photogenic, conventially attractive females even if they don't happen to be multi-millionaires which, thankfully, multi-millionaire actress Winona Ryder just so happened to be.

Attached: Winona-Ryders-Sexiest-Photos-Through-Her-Entire-Career-That-You-Havent-Seen-TheFappening.Pro-18[1].jpg (1109x1268, 271.83K)

the only reason men even bother creating culture is to do shit like this. nobody will want to be a poet/novelist/rockstar/film director if it doesn't come with the right to toy with pieces of ass you'd never normally get close to. without pussy, art is just another job.

He shoot naked?

>what a asshole, this is outrageous
>yes I will fuck you now

women, everyone

it might feel like pussy is the end all right now but there are other reasons for creating art otherwise there would be no artists past the age of 30

>Fucked Chloe Sev
>Made out with Daryl Hannah
>Fucked Courtney Cox
>Probably fucked Ricci
>Milla Jovavitch admitted to having a crush on him
It's official boys: act like narcissistic assholes

lmao old men wanting to fuck 20yos is half of the art world. read some bukowski or something

You say that as it's supposed to be some kind of achievement.

>half
>only half

She went bankrupt due to Matt's Damon investment plans.

Matt Damon? The crypto guy?

>fuck 20yr old Kristen Dunts
Tobey did too

Attached: 65400704726.jpg (2400x1920, 3.47M)

Brown Bunny was fucking kino. how do people think it's bad

>Dunst is a 6/10 in her prime
>Rides every cock in town
>Settles for Fatt Damon
I kinda feel bad for Todd

Attached: rs_1024x759-160919074933-1024.dunst-plemmons.cm.91916.jpg (1024x759, 216.71K)

30 seconds longer than I'd last inside prime Dunst

I want their marriage to actually work, they have two sons.

Attached: 60303132706.jpg (1080x420, 77.5K)

Brown Bunny had a kino soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=UjUYr5RN6cM

having (regrettably) attended an art school this is 100% true , most of the older professors were fucking slimeballs routinely fucking art hoes fresh out of highschool. I was part jealous and part repulsed

fuck meant as a reply to this guy

If Ryder and Dunst went that far to audition what did Chloe do for hers? Lmao
And Ryder and Chloe aren't gentiles like Dunst which is why Vince is /our/ prince

Jews hate women who act and treat them like the dogshit they are
Here is from an interview by Rachel Weisz
>Hollywood’s run by Jews. I was advised by an American agent when I was about 19 to change my surname. And I said, ‘Why? Jews run Hollywood.’ He said, ‘Exactly.’ He had a theory that all the executives think acting’s a job for shiksas.

>a jew jewing jews

Attached: t0pk3k.png (327x316, 187.3K)