I watched some children's programming with my son earlier today and noticed that there is a lot of fetish garbage...

I watched some children's programming with my son earlier today and noticed that there is a lot of fetish garbage ingrained in the programming, maybe it's me being a little too sensitive to the subject but can you recommend a non pozzed kids show?

Attached: bobthetomato.gif (498x272, 1.66M)

what fetishes? kids shows have always had that.

Post examples. So I can masturbate

Attached: 2733925 - Everest NekoStar Paw_Patrol.png (448x494, 68.11K)

Not OP but there's a lot of fart humor, I know that's always been the case but now it's far more common

> lot of fetish garbage ingrained in the programming,

seeing two women hold hands isnt fetish garbage you autist

>Rewatch Shrek
>Big Bad Wolf is dressed in the granny outfit for the entire movie

Attached: Black Ear.jpg (960x720, 80.64K)

Femdom, insertions, inflation/expansion/growth, scat, hypno is really common too. Maybe I'm being too sensitive on the matter but it would creep me out to know that some groomer is behind this.

My niece loves Peppa Pig, and as far as I can tell there's no pozzed shit in it. Faggots are very desperately trying to force same-sex marriage families into it, and the show hasn't caved yet I don't think.

Reminds me, Shrek also has vore. Dragon eats Warwick Davis and then they laugh at him still being alive inside her stomach.

Putting the cart before the horse. You have those fetishes because the themes were in the cartoons you watched as a kid

no they really havent. we just grew up and looked back and sexualized what we saw. No, the girls in totally spies getting tied up isnt fetish shit, its just a common plot point that happens in spy media. no, the tight costumes arent fetish shit, it also, is just a common thing in the genre.

This is nothing new.

Attached: 7DA5E27F-A5BC-4DF9-90BA-0338E0B4F22A.jpg (320x240, 21.04K)

>fart joke in kids show
OMG THEY GROOMIN DA BABIES!!! TRUMPMAN SAVE US!!!

for me it's ladybug

Attached: 026194.jpg (1920x1080, 722.2K)

>this is what freudians actually believe

Worzel Gummidge is on YouTube, about a scarecrow who comes to life. Hijinks with two local kids. Good family entertainment from the 80s. There's no blacks in it too, it's great

did they really draw her puss?

kek not really
You gonna have to chose the fetish presented to your kid, if I were you, I would avoid the animal and smelling poop cartoons
Is there something like Bob the builder nowadays? That was a good show

ye

Attached: 019424 2.jpg (1920x1080, 611.73K)

A latex fetish is healthy, much better than furry or shit eating

no. its fanart of a scene from the show

stay retarded

Attached: ladybug 36.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

I got news for you guys. If you're kid grows up to be a disgusting deviant pervert it's YOUR fault, not some stupid kids show. Stip blaming others for your garbage parenting.

How do you go from this...

Attached: 21e-oko_strawberry_jsd33-lia_strawberry_jsd33-dev.jpg (1200x1800, 435.73K)

Hexadecimal was my first childhood waifu.

Attached: hex5.jpg (508x400, 41.07K)

>posts the clip the fanart is from
you can find the actual scene of this the show isnt that detailed