Fill my coffee 6 times or no tip

>fill my coffee 6 times or no tip
was mr. fag correct?

Attached: 012993_1104x828_637339794957896290.jpg (1104x828, 153.07K)

Tipping is absolutely out of control now. Already costs $80 to eat out for 2 people. Legitimate good service is a thing of the past with worker entitlement and tik tok telling service industry employees they're all too good for their jobs. Now you have giant corporations in self service establishments asking for digital tips with every order

Well, since they story took place in 90s LA, and most of the bystanders in the jewelry heist outside the bank are wearing t-shirts (and some shorts) we can assume that it's summertime, and therefore around 80 degrees mid-day.

Why this faggot needs six fucking cups of hot coffee while wearing a wool suit makes absolutely no sense in the first place, he had to be sweating his face off before they left

Literally me.

In this instance his personal preference for tipping didn't actually matter.

I am a generous tipper btw. Because I go to restaurants more than once.

Tips shouldn't be a thing

Also, rent in LA for 1BR was around 700. Coffee was an average of $0.75 at the time, so a 15% tip (which was considered the standard in the 90s before a bunch of faggots got all butthurt and wanted 20%) was 11.25 cents.

Was a dime and a penny really going to help this fucking waitress pay rent?

PS before you start tripping about tipping percentages, everyone tipped 15% in the 90s. I worked in the service industry and usually got tipped way over that because I did a good job. If you expect one fifth of the bill to be paid to you just for walking around, I agree with Mr. Pink. Learn to fuckin' type.

I only give tips if my server has huge tits.

based beyond belief

Joe asked him to throw in a dollar.

He was right about tips being taxed being fucked up.
He was right about how other similar employees don't get tips (and extrapolating, not getting an improved wage to make up for this)
He was wrong not to tip in that situation.
Firstly, because he wasn't paying. If you're not even paying for the meal, then tip.
Secondly, because not tipping was not what a normal person would do in that situation.
Thirdly, because his not tipping was as said above, not what a normal person would do, he drew attention to himself. Of course, going on a group breakfast before doing the job was incredibly stupid and no-one with a brain would be caught dead showing their face in public before leaving, but the point stands .

yeah well let's say that's the case. This waitress in this half-empty diner was probably scraping 5-10 big top tables like that per shift, if she worked every day it could work out but even with 1-2 days off per week, her entire paycheck goes toward her rent with nothing left over.

Myth confirmed.

Attached: 5bd52d3dfc373c4f7c3151c7b39da653.jpg (768x489, 68.21K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Amy's_Baking_Company.png (1233x695, 1.11M)

tipping is gay and retarded
his point of other min wage jobs not getting tips is the only thing that should matter
i’ve busted my balls in other wageslave jobs and haven’t had the luxury of getting tipped so fuck tips

i didn't expect it, my restaurant was niggers 50% of the time, mexicans who pointed at the menu 30%, the rest white and asian
best tip i got was from a negro, i was also stiffed by whites, asians, mexicans, and blacks.
i didn't go by percentages except in the heat of the moment, and was grateful. anything over $5 was great, and the usual was $10 or more. i still made over 2x the usual minimum wage for servers (still under $8)

don't tip? i might remember you. I can't fuck with your food. the most i do is not refill your drink because I'm busy with another table, who also might tip shittily, but they're new.
protip: dining out? I give $10 regardless, it's worth an hours work and I'm out in less than an hour.

>not tipping was not what a normal person would do in that situation
He was absolutely being a normal person, he was failing at being a normal American.

soul soulless

Fag

Yeah but it's in America so you know what I mean.

>Now you have giant corporations in self service establishments asking for digital tips with every order
This is where society is collapsing. Even the local bagel store has a tip prompt for the guy who walks two feet and grabs the bagel from the shelf. If you don't tip they'll remember you and make a tik tok about how you're a privileged white supremacist and make it go viral so you get fired from your job and an hero. All because upper management somehow convinced their wagies that it's the customer making them poor, not, y'know, their career choices or the people who set their wages.

>soul soulless
Agreed. If I remember the episode right women were more likely to tip higher for a busty waitress than men were.

tipping is ridiculous

the point of the scene is that mr pink is a selfish and self righteous nerd and uses bullshit reddit logic to rationalize his criminal lifestyle to himself. it wasn't a serious treatise on the ethics of the american labor market

>mfw Americans love tipping so much they even tip cows

Filtered

if they love tips so much why do they cut off the tips of their penises?

jew tax, we all pay it.
my dad is atheist and still had me circumcised ;(

What greater gift could they give to their masters? Literally tipping a tip.