Movies about effective brainwashing on a mass scale?

Movies about effective brainwashing on a mass scale?

Attached: 1654977531970.jpg (628x530, 136.02K)

90% of them are a living case study on it

the emoji ruins it

Why are right wingers stuck in 2016? All their memes, jokes and gotcha arguments are so outdated and embarrassing now

>ummm sweaty, molesting children is so 2016, now we have sex with dead children, checkmate ;) get with the times gramps

U post on Any Forums. u base political and moral decisions on poorly cropped image macros. Might as well go to school on facebook. Oh wait, I bet you actually do watch Prager U courses, kek Biggest NPCs ever created. Now go vote for Elon Musk or whatever they're commanding you do this week, bootlicker

They peaked and have been chasing that high ever since

You are aware inside that you fucking suck, right?

fucking PUNK ASSES

Attached: 1644763178543.png (885x842, 155.11K)

You triggered tranny lmao

yeah they're not, the economy is at the forefront while people whine about climate shit. the cultural war happening basically over schools has emboldened conservatives, and having a visibly puppet president like biden isn't doing democrats any favors

I'm glad he finally got to meet his hero.

Attached: 1623947041544.jpg (559x660, 56.13K)

It’s just like when Reagan was president they kept referencing him for decades afterwards despite how mediocre of a president he actually was.

You're not even American

Nigger, I am a eugenics minded social engineer. Suck my competent cock.

OK Groomer

We call them Predditors now, grandpa

Attached: 1630946253896.jpg (1154x978, 108.63K)

face blindness is a sign of autism

Thing motherfucker racking up (You)s. Have another one, buddy.

That's pretty good

It's very common nowadays, to see the extremist left turn fascist.

On greek twitter: I keep finding those commies who turn sexist and agist all the time against politicians they hate; people keep exposing them; they keep deleting their tweets.

I actually enjoy this phase of the internet; it exposes that most people are cunts whichever side ("left" or "right") they label themselves with; I never believed the internet was dangerous politically anyway (the exact opposite (in the long term at least)).

If leftoids are so smart why do they fall for the most obvious propaganda and are so late to the objective truth of matters?

Hell, I think in mainstream dem circles it's still not established Biden's brain is mush, something anyone with a brain figured out during the debates.

Checkd and kekd and saved

>admits the niggers were the problem
>but you just have to live with that one
despicable. im making a list.

so many retarded leftists seething on here today. Are we being raided by discord trannies or something? Or is it just the Amazon and Netflix marketers straying out of their shill threads?

I acknowledge my error. I assume the wood chipper has not been superseded?

too obvious, newfag

>words words words

Attached: 1654111131623.gif (466x554, 94.17K)

but 'groomer' isn't a forbidden word here

>In a world where everyone is guilty, being innocent is the only crime.
>This summer... COVINGTON.
>Starring Michael Cera and Danny Trejo.

You post da meem u won infowar with bot got (you) kek

>are we being raided by discord trannies or something
Litteraly 24/7.

i noticed that too. tons of retards typing way to much to try and argue the dumbest shit

>death threats for awkwardly smiling are deserved
Lord have mercy, these people need Jesus

I acknowledge my error. I assume the wood chipper has yet to be superseded?

Calm down, dude.

Damn this is onr brutal agepill. Is the norwood reaper more prone to go after Chudcels?

Attached: 1655865273336.jpg (2742x5000, 2.87M)