Does a documentary series about lolcows have potential?

Attached: 43536587.png (400x400, 118.43K)

Only if it's a documentary about the white working class stealing Halloween and a fairly small amount of McDonalds from us.

What does he look like without the glasses?

well there are a million "documentaries" about these faggots on youtube so you can eat your heart out. seems hardly worth any better production value.

Twenty-FUCKING-Twenty Two! I was supposed to have ascended to a non-corporeal Godhood existence by now and have conquered the 4th dimension and more! Instead I am still stuck in this fucking rotting meatsuit, all because we are still wondering how to placate the right wing chuds.

I will never forgive the mayoghouls of stealing away the Godhood that I DESERVED to prolong their own worthless corporeal existence.

Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob oh yeaaaaaa I’m gonna cum. I’m gay and wanna fuck his ugly sasauge mcmuffin booty cheeks.
BORN TO DIE WORLD IS A FUCK 鬼神

Didn't that one ED Admin make a documentary on him? Ezpz?

most lolcows already have documentaries that are 8 hours long

Attached: kino.jpg (1280x720, 151.27K)

the funny thing is that he comes from a working class boston family

i can't imagine how much they must despise him at family reunions

They’re all the same as him
There’s a picture of them at a gathering and they’re all bulbous pieces of adipose shit like him, they’ve all got söî faces and awful dress sense, and whoever’s home they’re in is covered in dolls and merchandise and shit.
He rants at length about inferior people and genetics but his family is objectively the most dead end genetic cul de sac I’ve ever seen. Even niggers at least have athleticism.

I'd rather see a documentary instead about the actual people who make videos and threads about lolcows. It would be pretty interesting to see what the people who spend a good portion of their lives shitting on and bullying (mostly autistic) people look like and live like

Attached: 1581836748583.jpg (2748x1913, 1.21M)

Bob does conceive of himself as white working class but also a superior/diverse America cause he votes blue/is leftist. He regards red voting "wasterlanders" as some type of fake working class who are no longer necessary unlike him/people in blue cities like NYC and LA. I think before he's basically jerked off to the idea of the cities growing all their own food via skyscraper vertical farming and thinks any red state farming can all be automated anyhow

Attached: vdsfbdgt.jpg (540x709, 105.25K)

Attached: bob against totalbiscuit.png (1232x1289, 369.73K)

>jerked off to the idea of the cities growing all their own food via skyscraper vertical farming and thinks any red state farming can all be automated anyhow
There’s nothing incorrect about this thinking.

I think it would be an interesting project. They could even do interviews with his closest friends.

Attached: bob kane bat.jpg (736x1117, 223.25K)

Attached: bestfriends4ever.jpg (800x450, 38.87K)

What would Mario and Link THINK of us?

Has anyone tried to have them talk to Putin? I know I’d be powerless

I know I've seen farmsciencefags really lay into these takes a year or two ago. Like a paragraph or so ripping specifically into Bob's notion that farming can be automated in totality

>mama mia

I suppose a documentary a documentary about the phenomenon itself would work with maybe interviews from the cows and the people who egg them on.

Attached: Moviebob assad curse nostalgia chick lindsay ellis.jpg (1620x911, 281.56K)

This guy hasn't done anything funny for years aside from dumb shit on Twitter.

There are entire youtube channels that make documentaries about lolcows.

He fucking ducked-out of his Grandma's funeral just to play Mario 3.

He's a piece of shit.

Attached: tweet.png (1079x200, 221.82K)

>lolcows
fuck off back to your gangstalking autism forum

Do NOT insult him. We do not forgive, we do not forget.
#bobmob

Imagine the smell

She did him dirty by aborting their Babby