Masterpiece !

Masterpiece !

Attached: Screenshot_20220718-145105__01.jpg (718x832, 88.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20407226/bidens-dissertation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek, is the MCU the worst thing to happen to cinema?
I guess it was bound to happen in a corporate world filled with midwits and halfwits

>posts a screenshot from a camrip shot on a toaster which he downloaded willingly
>tries to make fun of the movie by cherry-picking some dumb quote you find in any mcu movie
>wooow gotem...haha...

Attached: 1557700616896.gif (300x225, 1.96M)

>I'm not "lady" Thor, you'll call me The Mighty Thor, or Thor, or Phd Dr Jane Foster or else you'll eat my Hammer!!
man, boss lady moments are so awesome, me and my son's wife really enjoyed this

The shill is up early this morning
Slow day at r/marvelstudios ?

No, always busy.

Why all the manufactured outrage over lady doctors not getting called Dr.?

Specially when is an extraterrestrial being who doesn't even what a doctor is

So here are my questions
If Mjiolnir was tasked with protecting Jane, why is it killing her?
If Stormbreaker can teleport you to an entity that grants any wish, why didn't they use it in Endgame?
If Thor can share his powers with anyone around without diminishing the strength why didn't he use that in Endgame?
If anyone but Thor Odinson gets a magical girl transformation moment why Cap didn't get his in Endgame?

You're getting your asses handed to you over this crap movie huh shilly

totes haha waaaah stop guyssssss :P

Nah

Attached: 1658143298376370.jpg (828x1114, 516.61K)

>If Mjiolnir was tasked with protecting Jane, why is it killing her?
Mjolnir was meaning to protect her, but Jane is a weak cancer-ridden womanlet, so she could not sustain the power.
>If Stormbreaker can teleport you to an entity that grants any wish, why didn't they use it in Endgame?
>If Thor can share his powers with anyone around without diminishing the strength why didn't he use that in Endgame?
>If anyone but Thor Odinson gets a magical girl transformation moment why Cap didn't get his in Endgame?
The answer for all of these is Taika is a retard who doesn't care about continuity. He said soon as he got the gig he didn't give a fuck about lore and continuity.
The in-universe explanation for all of them would plausibly be that Taika's Thor is an astronomical retard who should be in Asgard's version of a group home.

because watiti is a hack and the MCU isnt even trying to make sense anymore.

Thanos walks up to the blacksmith planet and has 2 options
>should i make this gauntlet that i still need to collect 5 stones for, and then afterward it basically handicaps me forever?
>or an axe that leads me to a genie who can do anything with 0 consequence?

OPTION A PLEASE.

not to mention everyone getting thor powers whenever they want.

oh nooooo it only made several hundred mil awwwww we're so brooooke

ok mister doctor

The quality of that pic is on par with the movie itself

Taiki is actually pretty funny but he really seemed to phone it in with this movie. The jokes just seemed so bad and cheap. The funniest gag in the movie was Thors relationship with his weapons. Everything else fell flat.

worse than The Ilumiwhatti

it's Strange

It started with Jill Biden, because Dems wanted to try and prop her up as some classy intelligentsia successor, but her doctorate may as well be honorary. You can find her thesis online and it's incredibly basic: s3.documentcloud.org/documents/20407226/bidens-dissertation.pdf
So naturally, because Dems pushed for something to save face for electing a corrupt nursing home resident, Reps started harping on it to the point of annoyance because of course they did

It was the perfect time and movie for them to introduce the Enchantress and have her fight Hela

Attached: eb620d97e2192477c0b0a7df91d8b33d.jpg (1316x2048, 611.75K)

>Masterpiece !
What about the CGI?

Attached: 1658021910074.png (1920x804, 2.13M)

Now post fat ms marvel

normies don't care about villains fighting each other.

nah, it was pretty good

Well if you are a dimwit

maybe i am, who cares

>you find in any mcu movie
That's... that's not a good thing

Cope