Imagine killing the best thing you've put out

imagine killing the best thing you've put out

Attached: 1639602638134.png (1413x1106, 778.08K)

The new heads at AS are cleaning house. No more legacy shows or anything that takes more than rubbing 2 braincells together.

It’s getting a movie to wrap up the story but I don’t know if that’s enough

1. It's not totally dead.
2. The fault here was with the two potheads that make the show. They just can't stop doing drugs long enough to work. They put out something like 50 episodes in the first four years but then only managed 30 episode in the next thirteen years.

I love Venture Brothers but this isn't Adult Swim's fault.

>1. It's not totally dead.
the show is literally canceled you buffoon
and yes it's adult swim's fault

They used to do yearly panels at DragonCon Atlanta and they were always a riot. I knew an editor for Squidbillies so I got to meet Doc Hammer once. Super werid dude. Their last year there they handed out signed animation cels to everyone in the audience, so that was pretty cool.

R&M next

Toonami next

Man, was there anything more comfy as a kid than being at home all comfy with snacks with Toonami coming on.

Not woke enough

>7 seasons in 17 years

Attached: 1655484676377.jpg (449x449, 48.7K)

>7 seasons in 17 years
>is consistently the best show on television

Vs

>prestige HBO/Netflix/streaming “miniseries” that gets two eight-episode seasons per year and is most likely the worst thing you’ve ever watched

I know which one I’d take.

Doesn’t one of the dudes who works on Venture Bros have terrible health problems or was that an excuse?

it died during whichever season every other joke was LOL HATRED MOLESTED THE VENTURE BROTHERS, so like 3 or 4

they did the entire show themselves

you seem to be triggered by something else
where you molested as a child?

they're doing some sort of tv movie to wrap it up, AS announced it maybe a year ago

It was literally cancelled 4 years ago, why the fuck would you make a thread about it now?

yes, so the series is dead, and they'll put out a movie
>4 years ago
no

Doc Hammer is in a wheelchair right now.

They also cancelled "Joe Pera Talks to You" which, in fact, was the best thing they had on

that isn't xra

Sucks for Doc.