Odds of this winning 2022's best picture? had an absolute blast...

odds of this winning 2022's best picture? had an absolute blast, i have attention disorder yet i still managed to finish it despite being 3h and 5m long
i remember it took me 4 days to watch snyder's justice league in comparison

Attached: RRR-1653118264.jpg (1200x900, 111.72K)

It will win best picture. Its kino.

Screencap this

dubs confirm

between zero and 0

How these dudes look non brown indian, are they from the cooler southern areas of india

These guys are brown color blind user

If this movie wins then its all over for white men. Girls will watch it and then they will go down the rabbit hole of Indian movies and soon they'll be lusting for Indian cock

Stop coping, faggot. They're brown, they're Indian and they're cucking you.

Masterpiece

>superpower by 2020
they delivered

The MC kills the evil white man then fucks his daughter.

I'm not even kidding, this is actually what happens.

my only complaint with tis movie is that the badguy didnt get some epic final battle after the badass sniper shot he did during the car chase. wasted potential, brings the whole movie down unironically

Why are poojeets shiling this monkey flick so hard? I'm not gonna watch their failed action-musical-"comedy" for people with mentality of a 12 year-old. Nobody is.

tbf the bad guy was cartoonishly evil and the daughter was cute
what else was he supposed to do

Yes. Only light skin indians with euro features get cast. No one even indians wants to look at dark brown squishy face uglies. This is even more true with women, only the lightest women get cast (in RRR they didn’t even do that, they made the love interest and female dancers outright Anglo women). Mexicans do the same thing. This of course is not because white people are objectively the best, but because of racism somehow.

Br*tish hands typed this post

Attached: 1658155323187.jpg (800x600, 139.13K)

They're not
Outside of IMDb I don't think indians bother trying to influence anybody about their movies, they make them for themselves
This one's getting crazy word of mouth because it's just fucking great. Showed it to my roommate and now it's in his top 5 movies of all time

I watched it, might be the only movie I watched this year. t. 37 yo American white make making $400k (really)

>failed
>second highest grossing Indian movie of all time
I do not think that word means what you think it means

This movie was way too fucking long. I do enjoy blatantly ridiculous scenes being played absolutely straight though and appreciated that about this movie. Them first meeting and saving the kid and later him the piggyback prison escape (major story in Hindu mythology) were hilarious.

Pathetic.

>Why are poojeets shiling this monkey flick so hard? I'm not gonna watch their failed action-musical-"comedy" for people with mentality of a 12 year-old. Nobody is.

Attached: 1625094011603.gif (369x400, 336.96K)

The intermission is absolutely necessary. I saw it in the theater and it came right after the zoo animal fight. On Netflix they cut it out and it makes the movie feel interminable. It's really two movies you watch back to back more than one single thing, like Grindhouse

This board is unironically filled with street shitters. Just look at the average discussion here (marvel, star wars etc)
>r. pajeets

>>second highest grossing Indian movie of all time
So what? I should now care about stuff that is "relevant" in india? I'm not gonna start plraying to elephants or taking a shit right on the street just because poojeets do this. I do not think you're using your brain, monkey.
I don't care about some faggot's bad taste, obvious shilling is obvious.