Hey Any Forums

Hey Any Forums
Want a new show to watch. I was wondering if this was worth it? What is it similar to?

Attached: images (88).jpg (455x674, 47.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xaqu2-HIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ybMTy_-u1M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Very good show. I think of it like a reverse X-Files, where X-Files shines in MOTW episodes and falters in the overarching story, in Fringe the MOTW stuff at the start is just OK but when the overarching story takes over it gets great.

I liked it a lot.

Attached: 10vm389md4v.jpg (882x330, 164.67K)

it starts fine but i think the story goes pretty retarded the longer the show goes on but it's not bad show

Ignore Season 5, then it's basically the best show in the vein of X-Files, etc.
You just gotta get past the scientific technobabble

season 5 is great though. it's season 4 that's a bit of a drag

Alt Liv was sexier

goes to shit as soon as the MOTW narrative is replaced by only overarching story.

>min maxing tv shows
end your life

its great if you like X-Files
this user gets it

>season 5 is great though
Nah, I just hate the complete shift towards the Observer future. Like the Opening for Season 5 is great but I just can't get into the Observers.
>it's season 4 that's a bit of a drag
That's true, the best stuff is Season 1, 2 and 3. I do however like that episode where they get the Professor over to the other side to investigate his serial-killer counterpart

>Abrams
>Kurtzman
Lads...

I personally loved the tonal shift in Season 5. It definitely "feels bad" but in a good way IMO. Makes the Observers actually relevant too and I can't imagine watching Fringe and not seeing the very ending redemption.

To each his own!

It's alright. Starts off pretty good, kind of falls apart towards the end.

Attached: Ella-Dunham-in-2x08-August-ella-dunham-25022415-1360-768.jpg (1360x768, 55.8K)

Attached: fringe season 1.jpg (600x6959, 433.73K)

its the only thing these two have done that isn't shit, I have no idea how that happened

kek

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Xaqu2-HIk

Favorite show ever. Really picks up in s2 but s1 is great too.

Who won, and why is it Alistair?
youtube.com/watch?v=ybMTy_-u1M8

I thought the ending was decent considering they had to rush it. told they had half a season to rap everything up.

Fringe is based, definitely one of my all time favorite shows. It's similar to The X-Files, very pseudoscientific and fun. It actually feels a lot like an anime in some respects.

That was dreadfully unfunny.

Fringe is the best magical girl anime