AHHHHH IM WORKING IN A COMFY OFFICE JOB WITH EDUCATED WHITE PEOPLE AND GET SHITTON OF MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING SAVE ME...

>AHHHHH IM WORKING IN A COMFY OFFICE JOB WITH EDUCATED WHITE PEOPLE AND GET SHITTON OF MONEY FOR DOING NOTHING SAVE ME NIGGERMAAAN

I hate boomers so much bros

Attached: Office-Space.jpg (980x653, 68.6K)

Gen X was the truly the last generation of human beings. Zoomers have lost their humanity, and are only goyim

have sex, incels

I got fired at the start of the covid hoax and I'm never working for another cunt a single day in my life ever again.

Guys I have $13000 but I’m ‘living from paycheck to paycheck’ because I spend what I earn basically and this year I bought a house and just went on a vacation so I feel I’m at a deficit, however I want to buy a $110 ikea desk to make into a drawing table for my office, should I do it? I feel reluctant to because every day is just like boom $100 here boom $100 there its enough to make anyone crazy

How retarded do you have to be to not get an office job?

Salute.

now go get your fucking TPS report

Attached: 535ace3fecad04a348505e1a.jpg (1000x750, 90.98K)

Do you have other income or are you just done

Gen X is 0.00000000001% of humans that were alive

In what way

NEETbux is how I survive but the second that stops, I'll be making an example of some of my local politicians and live the rest of my life in prison with free food and shelter.

What do you spend the money on? Hanging out with retards?

Except he didn't get a shit ton of money as evidenced by his crummy apartment.

Yeah working in construction must be so much better financially

To be fair it’s weed and alcohol, and takeout and cool groceries.

Better butter up that bussy. Jamal doesn't like going in dry.

Nigger, do it and do it now. 100 bucks won't buy a single screw in that desk next year.

Yes.

Attached: 425px-Søren_Kierkegaard_(1813-1855)_-_(cropped).jpg (425x600, 70.26K)

His neighbor who worked in construction had the same crummy apartment so we are to assume made as much as him while he was a white collar worker.

Haha okay, what’s going to happen within this next year?

Same thing that's been happening all of this year. Supply chain issues and sky high inflation. If there's something affordable that you'll actually use, now is the time to buy it.

Joe Biden economy