What do we think about this?

what do we think about this?

Attached: A1mRQW+wssL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 1.28M)

It's only good when binged.

Is this the show where Jews pretend whites run the media

Rupert Murdoch isn't a jew

David Zaslav is.

Just watch Billions. It's way better.

we think that it's the best thing currently airing apart from BCS, that they've got a fantastic cast (Logan, the children and Tom being the standouts) and writers, and that although very entertaining, S3 was spinning its wheels narratively-speaking, so we hope they pick the pace up in S4 (which we can't wait for to come out)
also we think the Billions poster is a doodoohead and should get new material

all characters have been flanderized.

Ah yes Rupert murdoch the owner of the media

Greg good
Rom bad
simple as

worst character by far is shiv
>cheating slut
>white hating libtard
>head faaaaar up her own ass
>misandrist of the highest order

I thought season 1 was pretty good.
Stopped watching it relatively early on in season 2. It became almost soap opera tier with the never ending back stabbings and stupid twists. It just couldn't keep me entertained and it just got to the point where I truly didn't give a fuck what happened to these shit characters anymore. Tom was the best character by far.
Still one of the better shows I've seen in a while, but to be fair there's an ongoing drought in the TV world.

yeah.. well.. how about you just like.. fuck off?

Attached: kendall570.png (1509x979, 475.38K)

yeah but did you see her ass bro? sheeeeesh

Logan is objectively the worst since he has the most power but Shiv is easily the 2nd worst. Adulterous opportunistic cunt

the show should be called:
>father realises he failed to raise his children properly

You're asking for the information you cannot have.

Best tv show of the last few years, not as good as the golden age stuff

>her pussy whipped husband throws her under the bus
I love when this happens

>also we think the Billions poster is a doodoohead and should get new material
Almost sure he's a disney shill. Disney+ is not looking too hot

Yes?
>Through his company News Corp, he is the owner of hundreds of local, national, and international publishing outlets around the world, including in the UK (The Sun and The Times), in Australia (The Daily Telegraph, Herald Sun, and The Australian), in the US (The Wall Street Journal and the New York Post), book publisher HarperCollins, and the television broadcasting channels Sky News Australia and Fox News (through the Fox Corporation).
AKA a huge proportion of western media, dumbfuck

Very well written, good believable characters. All completely illegal, not a contract in sight in the whole show.