I'm glad Kenobi opened up people's eyes to what a shitty character Leia is. I've always hated that bitch

I'm glad Kenobi opened up people's eyes to what a shitty character Leia is. I've always hated that bitch.

Attached: fee8661151ba6a61d862c191051b64c0.jpg (736x1083, 105.45K)

bump

There's something about Hoth Leia that really does it for me. You can tell her pussy is hairy, if you close your eyes and search your feelings, you can tell. I guess pussy hair is insulating, and would help on Hoth, so it make sense.

>you will never do blow with star wars era carrie fisher
Fuck bros, why live?

I'm not sure why Carrie Fisher is suddenly so loved despite doing basically nothing with her career, but I've come around a little bit after watching the original Star Wars auditions where all the other women, despite generally being cuter than Fisher, literally could not act at all.

Why does it always end up with fucking whenever I do a few rails with a chick? I just want to have my drugs.

Carrie Fischer was never attractive.

Yeah bro
Imagine getting indoors after a hard, freezing patrol shift at the Hoth base. You just want a hot shower, a warm meal and a cuppa...
But first you have to eat Leia's chewie lookin pussy.

Wow dude so cool. I wonder why doing drugs with a woman leads to sex? You would only post gay shit like this if you've had sex like once in your entire life.

The 70s were all about ugly women

Attached: be85d3e5cea324f83f3fbb85fd55f820.jpg (720x958, 106.31K)

OT was never good.

Attached: 1657757694565.webm (1280x534, 2.26M)

>Zoomers would rather fuck the bitch with shell cracking chompers than Leia

Attached: MlzH.gif (500x227, 2M)

She's mid. Nowhere near as attractive as the movie or rabid fanboys pretend her to be. Also, drug addict.

They also think Zendaya is attractive, and that men are women if they say so, what do you expect? They're a generation raised by friend simulators on a tablet.

The main characters in the OT were basic to the point of being archetypes, but that's just fine for what it was. It worked. And it only stopped working when Disney bought the property and refused to let them go.

She fr mid ong no cap

They never used them, They just jobbed them for there shitty characters that nobody likes.

Fuck you! Daisy Ridley is cute.

Attached: alien-covenant-lo-xenomorfo-nel-teaser-poster-e-cambiamento-data-di-uscita-1000x600_jpg_1200x0_crop_q85.jpg (1000x600, 88.28K)

If she was so cute, why hasn't she starred in any big blockbuster since Rise of Skywanker?

Unironically more profitable to get pissed on in Dubai

Focusing on smaller roles, I guess

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39.62K)