Netflix is saving anime

Netflix is saving anime

Attached: 1658136407382.jpg (2048x1638, 1.11M)

what is this?

it's pronounced "eh-ynme"

>Netflix
Stopped reading.

Harry Potter

A million dollar cosplay

Attached: 8071-7971.png (619x626, 24.82K)

Fuck anime
Fuck japan
Fuck weebs

2 nukes weren't enough

>I'm Jewish btw

japs hate it

Anime doesn't work as a live action adaptation and never will, also
>Netflix
I am curious about Toguro, for sure he will be black

live action animes

why toguro of all people?

It feels wrong somehow, to attempt a live action adaptation of YYH.
And in 20fucking22 what were they thinking? Just make a new original OVA and drop it on Netflix, anything’s better than this

Attached: F054D0FC-46C5-4451-8DE4-5BD632E927F0.jpg (2739x2054, 895.5K)

big, sunglasses, actually never gets defeated (he sudokus by going over his 100%) and it is fucking Netflix, just wait and see.

They should have gotten one of those female stage performers who play male characters for Kurama. Also Hiei looks like shit, I'm not looking forward to Kuwabara's reveal.

if there was a single bullet, I'd use it on myself so I don't have to watch any animu made by netlfix rather than using it on you to stop you from posting retarded shit like this.

also OP is a faggot

damn....

the sensui arc could work as live action for the most part. anything else than that is stupid though.

He won't even have a pompadour.

Does the anime have a good ending? I'm sick of mangas/animes that don't end (one piece, berserk) or that the ending is so bad it shouldnt have had one. Why don't all mangakas just do the same thing as FMA and plan it all out from the beginning? Following a series for 30 years is just not worth it

At least they realized they should go with Asians, though I'm sure they'll blackwash one of the characters.

Japanese television is just animes and live action animes

>Does the anime have a good ending?
No, the last season felt like a reskin of the second one and the ending was just a "that's all, folks".

Only when tekken is released

why are Japs doing this to themselves? While the korean part of Netflix is churning out kino after kino, the japs can only come up with "Anime in Real" or "Anime what about about in Real life???" over and over again?

Zenra Kantoku was pretty good