Albert Wesker

>Albert Wesker arguing with teenage girls for 20 minutes at the school cafeteria
>A Netflix adaptation

Attached: Resident.Evil.S01E07.1080p.WEBRip.x265-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_22.41.163.jpg (1920x960, 132.74K)

Why are you racist?

why are you gay?

jannies didn't want to hear about the barksdale case

>Albert
>name for a black man said no one, ever.

It's an Olive Garden. This is central to the conversation at one point, because he bitches at the waitress about allegedly unlimited breadsticks.

Attached: 51VN52NNGDL._AC_SY445_.jpg (314x445, 40.71K)

subpoenas started flying from his unit so he was burried

My black friend's name is Alfred

Common sense

I watched the whole series in less than 5 minutes. Just fast fwd to see if there was anything of worth, don't even know what was the discussion. I was susprised that I didn't see Wesekr doing anything. He's some pathetic dad of of lesbian mutt in this whole thing, then some asian mutt woman says that Wesker is just a puppet and she's the one in charge. There is no doubt that the makers of this show never played RE and never watched any material related to it.

It’s spelled “AllFried” you mayo monkey.

>Why are you racist?
You are mindfucked. There is nothing "racist" about casting a character to way they are supposed to look. You are not virtuous for ignoring the horrible casting. It doesn't make you a good person, just stupid.

He would be shit even if he was white and blonde, the writers are fucking retarded

Attached: 1657264607255.jpg (750x731, 228.88K)

Whats weird to me is that Wesker is portrayed as a stereotypical yuppie who is drunk with power and experiments on other races in other countries to control them. Especially with 4 and 5 it makes me think hes into eugenics and worships Hitler. To make him black is kindve offensive in a different way and takes away the obvious fascism comparisons

It's kind of all connected. A retard exec hires a retard director and retard script writers and retard casting directors that make a giant steaming pile of retard shit.

Everyone was black or asian and lesbian in this dogshit series. How are they allowing this kind of projects after the Cowboy bebop fiasco. No wonder Netflix is losing dozens of billions $ of value every day.

Nobody is white in the Bebop anime, user
Except maybe the butch trucker lady

obviously, but the casting choices are always the first, most immediate reflection of bad writers or bad direction. I can't think of a single show or movie that had this diversity focused casting and actually good writing.

Possibly controversial opinion: the entire show is redeemed by this single episode, with Wesker bros and the escaped clone taking his clone bro's daughters to Olive Garden

he's done you