Are movie theatres worth saving?

Are movie theatres worth saving?

Attached: feastking.webm (1024x1820, 2.92M)

>decide to have some bacon and eggs for the first time in a while
>immediately after finishing 2 eggs and a little bit of bacon start experiencing heart palpitations
>feet and hands are now numb
What is happening to me?

Did you vaxxed?

Americans can't get through an hour and a half kids movie without eating 3 meals

I hate movie theaters. You have to spend like $30 a ticket now otherwise you get a real shitty theater room that always has some problem. Food is overpriced, barely even show any actually good movies either. Fuck them.

F

>mnms in popcorn
the patrician has arrived

Movie theaters are a luxury why do normies forget this

>2 tickets

WTF. Was he so fucking fat he needs two seats?

>$16 chicken fingers
>$14 nachos
And I like to eat during movies too but what the fuck, chicken fingers, popcorn, AND nachos?

Did you ever see The Fly?

>I spent $100 at the arcade
>$15 on burger and fries
>$20 on 3 draft beers
>$18 on 2 cocktails
>$20 on a handjob
>$17 tip
>$10 on arcade games

ah yes, the dreaded vaccine side effect: becoming allergic to bacon and eggs. Any Forums was right again.

Nerve gas

it's an american thing

That's a fairly small amount of food for an average-sized person I'd say?

That’s an insane mark up on M&Ms. just buy them at cvs and sneak them in

You are getting old

nothing except the M&M's looked good. What in god's name where those ''chicken fingers''? and those disgusting nachos weren't even in the microwave long enough for the cheese to melt

imagine buying any of this slop, even if it was all 10$. disgusting

Rest in peace

what, just pay 5 dollars for a normal seat

Fuck man this happened to me after frying up a hamburger, adding some cheese and bacon on it and then a sunny side up egg on top of that. Shit was good and I wanted to treat myself because I never eat shit like this but my heart was vibrating afterwards. Getting old sucks

Did you ever dream of getting quints?

Exactly, only food I buy at the theater is popcorn and a drink,

Or don't eat during the movie and just watch it? You don't always eat something when watching movies at home

Me likee Milk Duds on poppacorn

>You don't always eat something when watching movies at home

Attached: 1637544381573.png (1100x1100, 109.29K)

Just bring your own food.

wasted

dont forget the chicken wings too

You have to get seats in the rooms with the giant screens otherwise it's shit. I saw The Northman on a normal screen since it was only playing normally and they didn't turn off the lights, they do this shit on purpose to get you to pay more money.

American cinemas must fucking stink

Just finishing the chicken would get me nauseous, is my stomach fucked?

The theater I go to costs $3 per ticket to see movies that have been out for about a year and have stopped running in the big theater chains. There is a restaurant I eat at right next door before showtime, that costs me about $15 for dinner, so I can avoid getting stroked by the concessions. Less than $20 for the outing and I do it 2 or 3 times per month. All you have to do is not be an impatient, instant gratification cunt who must see shit the very day it comes out or must be in a top line luxury theater with reclining seats. The theater I go to has regular seating and a slightly smaller screen and slightly less quality sound system. It's still a very good time.

>risking jail for some candy

You're gaining superpowers
You are now known as Bacon and Eggs Man

you need fecal transplant
i am a doctor

Also, you get a healthier meal than the chemical loaded bullshit you get at theaters.

Any alternative?

>jail
lol

People that still go to movie theaters are not worth saving.

>You don't always eat something when watching movies at home

Attached: 1635623972497.jpg (670x673, 127.98K)

>Popcorn
>M&Ms
>Chicken fingers
>Nachos
You needed one of those at most, you fat fuck.

>That's a fairly small amount of food for an average-sized person I'd say?
based bob poster

Attached: moviebob christmas.png (736x360, 66.56K)

I hope they at least got a Diet Coke to go with all that

that tweet can't be real

Holy shit

No. You go in there and its super hot, the seats are uncomfortable, everyone under the age of 40 is glued to a phone, and everyone over the age of 40 is smacking, chomping, and slurping. Waste of time and space.