Hells Angles: Prison Run Thread

Anyone else seen this motorcycle club (MC) kino about a group of guys and their leader, Baker, going on the road to become a real MC?
youtube.com/watch?v=22yJAKpXORY

Attached: Baker rides.jpg (1280x720, 119.09K)

The guys learn a lot on the road and they're smart enough to know not to mess with the Angels. Baker really proves himself as a leader though.

This is a great movie if you ever want to see what it takes for a group of guys trying to become an MC on the road.

Thank you op! Here's your 50 cents! We really appreciate it!

Whoever posts all those awful Boys threads must be making bank. And by bank I mean a shitty intern wage.

Riding with the Angels is a good way to find out whether you're a man or not real quick.

Attached: nut up or shut up.jpg (1280x720, 173.36K)

BROTHERS
THERE'S GONNA BE BLOWBACK

lol what a bunch of fags

You'd never say that to the face of a group of guys who could hang with the Angels.

Attached: 1658110441401756.jpg (946x1372, 235.41K)

They're making a big mistake messing with the MCs.

Those twerps could never hack it as an MC, but I could see them trying just like they try to get super into it like they do with F1 and local sports teams.

Dang, that's one sick bike.

Attached: sick bike.jpg (480x360, 25.97K)

Imagine being in a pack with your brothers and riding out to Skull Valley and then ultimately on to the Prison Run... It's no exaggeration to say the Angels don't give respect, you have to earn it.

Hells Angels torturing antifa troons and dumping them in the garbage is kino

You need to change your writing style man it's very distinct and makes the samefagging obvious

If they ever do a baker biography movie, they should cast oscar isaac

I'm not hiding, brother. I wear my colors proudly.

Harvey Keitel from 10 years ago would have been perfect.

Attached: Harvey Baker.jpg (281x400, 32.1K)

It's no joke riding with the Angels or a 1%er MC. If you're riding hard, fast, and close you gotta be able to trust the guy next to you, and you do a long run you're gonna develop a bond with your guys. Trust is a big part of it.

The thing about biker gangs in the current year is that most are larping boomers/gen x'ers that watched Easy Rider one too many times.