What was her problem?

What was her problem?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85.8K)

She looks like a science teacher I had that would give me a hard time in class and then subtlety flirt with me in private when we were alone
Ms. East, I miss you and your head games

user do you think the grocery clerk that's nice to you is "flirting" with you too?

She was a women

being a woman

Her husband was in with the mob from his home country and this was probably a front.

she was meming for the free press

She was living in a big city. Everybody living in big cities are insane.

Attached: 126774C9-232F-4480-AA2E-380473F2FB70.jpg (305x165, 11K)

She acted like every working women I've ever met.

>I speak feline
>Meow meow meow, meow meow!
This moment certified the episode as one of the best.

I hope not, all the ones around here look liked hey crawled out of a hole

yes why would you be nice to someone you don't want to fuck

>As of July 2019, the Bouzaglos appear to be living in Israel, based on social media posts on Amy's Twitter and Instagram accounts. As of 2016, the couple had moved to Westwood, California, a small enclave near the University of California-Los Angeles.
>Records searches and Google searches indicated they resided in a posh, five-unit condominium building that features primarily 2-bedroom, 2.75-bath homes for rent, ranging from about 2,100 to 2,300 square feet. (The building's top-floor penthouse is larger.)

I reckon this chick is a fun time in bed

look at those crazy bitch eyes

ok farm boy

Possessed by a demon.

Skinwalker adjusting to human behavior.

>big city
Scottsdale is not the big city kek

My female science teacher in highschool did the same shit. Except she didn't give me a hard time because I did way better than everyone else in the class because it was retard sped science because I failed out of chemistry. But she was always talking to me and talking me up. Last day of school I just walked out of the room immediately without even saying goodbye to her. She was later caught fucking a student after I graduated.

I'm only nice to people who I dont want to fuck, I dislike attractive people for tempting me to sin

I'll put it like this
One day I was coughing and said I might have a cold and she leaned forward slowly about 3 feet away from me and asked 'have you been kissing any sick girls in the parking lot I need to know about?'
And that was well after there was already a well established unspoken thing between us and the eye contact we'd make in class
And the way she dressed sometimes, whoo, yeah, she was a naughty one

Ms. East fucked an ex-student too, but she waited to the moment he graduated, she had a reputation

Too bad she was fucking me the whole time already. Sorry dude.
Yeah that was me.

The one teacher that flirted with me in high school ended up getting busted banging another student.

Might as well, I acted cocky and talked a big game but I was timid as fuck around older women
It is more common than people think