Untitled

Attached: catching a predator but tbh im horny hes pretty hot.jpg (474x676, 51.8K)

Were any chads ever caught on the show? All the suspects were mutant looking freaks

>This is fucking entrapment, Chris. I'm leaving.

>I can't stop you from leaving, Vincent. But what makes you think this is entrapment?

>I'm surely about to be arrested when I walk out those doors, right? And for what? For a crime that I may or may not have done? Whatever. I'm calling my lawyer. Good riddance.

Attached: 1650462510568.png (1197x672, 388.26K)

Mutant looking freaks are the only ones that resort to going after children

That doesn't look like a child, she looks well into her 20s.

>me my mommy and my daddy

>Hanson, I hope you called the undertaker too for them boys out there, cause this here six shooter don't send no one to the doctor's.

Did he have courage, bros?

Attached: 2.png (659x977, 321.91K)

is that good ol' jim ross from wrestling?

no its a 32 year old female carpenter

They're the only ones that will go to such measures. Look at how many kids Hollywood elites rape. Even someone like James Franco got busted talking to underage girls. I'm not even good looking and I've had underage girls come on to me hard. It's not as uncommon as you'd think. Now I never went for any of them because I'm not a pedo, but the point is that only uggos end up on the show because non-uggo pedos don't need chatrooms. They just exist in areas where there are young girls.

What episode were you on?

he sure as hell saddled up if you know what i mean

If you were crawling through the desert and had to have either this guy or Chris Hansen drive past with a truck full of water who would you want? I’d sure as fuck prefer Ambrosio. Hansen is a totally soulless freak who would drive straight past because there’s “nothing in it for him”

kek

On the older ones there were occasionally average to attractive guys. At this point in time people know they get caught on this show or get setup by people that do it for YouTube views

>I'll see you in hell, Hansen. *cocks revolver*
>But you see how this looks, right?
>*bang*

Attached: 652-6529677_transparent-hand-pointing-at-you-png-hand-with.png (860x979, 650.22K)

How old was she, actually?

Unironically all you have to say is "I will call my lawyer". You dont deliver them anything and most people on the show end up free anyway

BAH GAWD, BAH GAWD

If you're not a Chad, then you're a mutant.