Holy shit this movie was bad. Why did they hire the most mid Jewish looking girl to play the lead. 5/10 at best

Holy shit this movie was bad. Why did they hire the most mid Jewish looking girl to play the lead. 5/10 at best

Attached: CE437DF7-61E2-43AE-9A93-E6CBED6C306C.jpg (220x275, 110.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzg8mzezvvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS BITCH IS FUCKING BUSTED

fr

it would have been much more boring if she was actually attractive

I kept putting off watching this and I forgot about it.

i masturbated to her

Great movie, OP got filtered

ok paul

What the fuck does licorice pizza mean. This is the type of faggy art movie film students talk about

because she looks like my high school english teacher looked retard
this movie was made for me to jack off to and no other reason

Theres no way a 15 year old could start and run a business. Also every single guy in the movie throwing themselves at the ugly woman. Stupid name also. Shit movie

Fine... I'll take the bait.

Licorice Pizza refers to vinyl records. PTA is one of the greatest filmmakers of our generation, it's a shame you might just have to turn your brain on while watching one of his films.

Nigga fell off precisely 2/3 the way thru the master fuck u talkin bout fr
Fuckin inherent vice was prepooped cat shit farted on ur face constantly, repeatedly, proudly.

Literally had to turn off my brain and just enjoy pretty colors for this movie. Plot was fucked, main characters were both annoying pos, and conclusion was basically like "well what if the child consents tho?" Literally I was trying my hardest to make excuses in my head to enjoy the movie beyond the cinematography but I couldn't. 5/10 movie

Quit niggering up this board

>Why did they hire the most mid Jewish looking girl to play the lead
Why shouldn't they? You think a hot white girl should portray someone so pathetic that they fall in love with a fat 15 year old boy?

I still can't believe the 15 year old hooks up with the like 25 year old in a movie in the year 2021. Not a complaint, just a surprise.

Ultimately low-t. Please hold a gun up to your head and pull the trigger as a gift to future generations of man

Inherent Vice was a decent adaptation you bastard

youtube.com/watch?v=Gzg8mzezvvo

You can literally start a webstore in 5 minutes nowadays. Boomers can literally just call up people and sell their things.

>not fat and younger than 40 and doesn't have kids
In the real world she is already ahead of 90% of women