Here's that 11 kid from Stranger Things I was telling you about

Attached: 11.jpg (3286x4929, 3.74M)

I like this MILF look.

Bella Thorne vibes no cap

she looks like she hires a 17 year old mexican pool boy

Mommy

She visits injured kids in hospitals.

Attached: 62686064-CF50-4AF5-9DAA-6AE48327307C.jpg (960x1193, 956.64K)

Fucking zoomers and their weird, deliberate facial expressions when taking pictures like these. Just see Jaden Smith.

Do you think she stands in front of a mirror and practices that braindead coked-out look she keeps putting on?

Attached: ..png (300x241, 28.42K)

And asks him to come inside for a glass of lemonade while her husband is away

Perhaps because that is apparently the currently fashionable expression. Olivia Rodrigo has it naturally

Holy crap she looks like a 30 year old that's done too many lines of coke.

I call it the "oh user" face

Attached: file.png (528x550, 268.92K)

>turns 18
>becomes a total bimbofied slut
I love this world sometimes.

Attached: 1655191082691.jpg (2728x4096, 1.44M)

I don't get it. This bitch with all her fame and money will probably have enough time to look like this when she's 50 or 60. Why the fuck would she choose to look like this now, when she's young? There has to be something up with this

this. she fucking shows tits constantly now. I used to pray for times like this.

She farted in the back of the fan

>he hasn't read the bimbofication manifesto

>xanax gaze
Many such cases

Too bad she's ugly.

i did not like season 4

Attached: bounca.webm (1920x960, 2.84M)

What's up with this? I think she's totally stupid. I member watching a stranger things cast discussion thing for ~s3 and she was the only actor who was acting totally narcissistic; I think she may suffer from full blown NPD.

jiggle

>when the trainee sculptor creates his first face

hollywood child actors my dude
it's brain rot

>What's up with this?
Maybe her agent or someone who makes decisions about her career has a fetish for this type of look

That doesn't explain how she was the only teen actor acting like that, the rest were more down to earth. Her case seems clinical and her fall would be sudden if she wasn't propped up by her temporary success.

This is the eidolon of bbc bimbo

aren't her parents really fucked up

?

this is like the zoomer version of peggy from married with children

is this a comfy hot actresses over 60 you would still fuck? based, dont know who the GMILF in the OP pic is but shes a hot for an elderly woman, name?

Why do women think that those long ass fake nails look good

because they do

Women don't make their own decisions, they are almost always making decisions based on what they perceive as accepted or promoted. A girl whose parents thrust her into hollywood so she could get fucked by kike producers has even less of a chance at rational, normal thoughts. She was told how to act and what to wear and do for the last 8 years or so.

The fact that I have to explain this is maddening.

Attached: 482094_v1.jpg (1200x627, 60.32K)

you're a stupid Any Forumsack
she is a narcissistic fuck
she takes stupid decisions on her own; the boys in the same cast do not do the same; get out of the cave religious cult mentality of the neonazis you got yourself into