Uhhh Disney?

Did Thor Love and Thunder need to try and convince children in the audience to be gays and lesbians 8 times? (I counted)

I am gay and we're like 3% of the population or something and I didn't have films trying to convince me to be gay and the lifestyle has been very difficult.

Why is Disney doing this?

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2022_06_thor-love-and-thunder-character-posters-first-look-info-010.jpg (800x1200, 206.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MIj2liaAwt4?t=55
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shut the fuck up, bigot.

Answer the question. Why is Disney advertising a statistically and verifiably more difficult life to children who shouldn't be having relationships or sex?

youtu.be/MIj2liaAwt4?t=55

Attached: furry.jpg (1181x1181, 163.82K)

Korg says hes gay and that's like 3 times. Idk man that's about it.
Maybe you should watch the film.

>I am gay
Fuck outta here, fag.

>Did [insert Hollywood movie produced in the current year] need to try and convince children in the audience that nonwhite people are hecking based a million times?
>I am nonwhite and I didn't have films shoehorning "WHITE PEOPLE BAD, BLACK PEOPLE GOOD" and had zero issues with this
>Why is Disney doing this?
Propaganda 24/7 my friend.

Maybe you should rewatch the film and stop gaslighting and being dishonest.

Tell me in detail the ending or you are an irrelevant ghost.

>a statistically and verifiably more difficult life
>source: my ass

You will never be a woman and your scab pussy stinks and is full of hair

H-hey guys im tottaly gay!
>3% of the population or something
>or something

Could you be any less genuine?

Discord groomers have found the thread

>I am gay and we're like 3% of the population
6%

Good to know you are an irrelevant ghost who has never watched the film and never will.

Don't be a cry baby because you cant see thor fight gore, now fuck off and stop bating people into telling you plot details you will just forget 2 hours later because you are a ghost.

Why are you trying to erase my identity? Why can't you answer the question?

You will never be a woman and your scab pussy stinks and is full of hair.

You arn't asking any questions you are throwing insults hence why you get insults.
You don't have an identity, you are a ghost who have never watched the film.

You will never be a woman and your scab pussy stinks and is full of hair.

Being gay is a gateway to becoming a tranny and paying the pharmaceutical and psych industry hundreds of thousands of dollars, until suicide because you can't change gender, so that you consume less resources in your lifetime.

Stop spamming because you are crying about being a dead ghost on an anonymous image board. You have no soul and are not alive.

No one cares about your robot fiction, faggot.

>had a dream I was spiderman in love and thunder last night
>knew I was in a dream
>couldn't shoot web, couldn't climb on walls, couldn't play piano
Fucking boring dream.