What does Any Forums think of this?

Attached: carlin.jpg (800x1185, 173.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo
youtu.be/aTZ-CpINiqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carlin aged like milk.

>Maaaan, Americans are fat, lazy and retarded, not this audience though, you guys are the real free thinkers!
>That'll be 50 dollars + tax thanks.

Translation:

>Carlin is redpilling people to how fucked everything is, so we have to make a juden documentary telling people what he actually meant and if he was alive today he would support globalism and be pro-vax, and there is conveniently no way to disprove this because he's dead

i hope they mention trump

Basically.
youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo

>religion is stupid
>Americans are fat AND stupid

this mans comedy changed my life

Attached: george.jpg (1480x833, 201.93K)

this
my fav quote from him was "At least the dictator had the decency to throw a little dirt on them. Give the guy some credit"

His bit on baby boomers is more relevant now than it was 20 years ago.

youtu.be/aTZ-CpINiqg

Except for the last 2 minutes of trying to compare him to modern leftist globalism, it was pretty good

Carlin would of gone with the herd unfortunately if he was still alive

I really didn't like how the photo montage at the end didn't cover any of the retarded bullshit from the left. It was painful and sullied the whole thing imo.

Carlin was a hypocritical woke-before-woke turbo-faggot who probably would have supported all of those things.

Attached: stonetoss george carlin.png (598x179, 36.3K)

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand George Carlin. His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Carlin's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his stand-up - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike George Carlin truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Carlin's existencial catchphrase "white people bad," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as George Carlin's genius unfolds itself on their Reddit pages. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Rufus tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

How is Stonetoss any different from George Carlin?

Attached: 1638882048831.png (625x605, 54.05K)

k

Is this the guy that used to to a history podcast a decade ago?

Why did everyone here suddenly start hating on Carlin?

Stonetoss is just as dumb as 90% of all internet cartoonists, only difference is he's right wing, so they elevate him to a godlike status just for spouting what they believe on the internet. Surprisingly, the right is better at supporting each other than the left.

Jesus, how embarrassing. Using reddit as an insult on Any Forums is bad enough, but taking it outside this place is pure cringe and retardation. I'm sure he loves Sam Hyde, and Hyde had an MDE subreddit. Most people trying to be successful at YouTube or streaming will have a subreddit once they get even a moderate following. It's almost a necessity, and definitely a resource. It can easily take you from 10k subs to 100k subs overnight.

The same reason that there was like 5 years where they hated Kubrick and why Any Forums hates TOOL. They really just hate Carolina fans. The only thing they ever post as evidence of how terrible he was is like 2-3 jokes. It's pretty pathetic. Especially since one basically points out how dominant whites are. "Whites shouldn't be singing the blues, they're supposed to be giving people the blues." That's still a funny joke anyway.