IT'S SMORMU

IT'S SMORMU

Attached: smormu.png (659x800, 380.69K)

the im with her is such a great detail kek

That and the electoral college map

smormin time?

>LA DA DEE DA DOO LA DA DEE DEE DA DA DOO

I really really DON'T want Smormu.

>YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Based

Attached: 1627364161290.gif (288x280, 725.24K)

You didn’t say no, so that defaults to a yes vote. Welcome to the smormu swarm!

The entire mixup being the result of Pim needing glasses was such a great payoff.

THIS CANNOT BE UNDONE

bros I can't believe smormu is fucking dead

RIP Smormu. You’re in heaven with Simon S Salty now.

Why is someone falling or crashing, or hitting a wall in a rapid motion that takes a pinch of a second so funny to me bros?
I remember back in the days of flash, lots of animators were using that

How did Smormu die, Smormubros?

compromised immune system from HIV

That and 1 or 2 frame explosions, with the sound only happening as long as the explosion appears

That’s where their sense of humor developed. They still do all the same things they did when they were making animations of NewGrounds. It’s not just about the limitations anymore, they developed a sense of humor within the limited confines of their ability/platform and now even when given more they actually prefer doing things that way.

Shot by a highschooler while he was rioting

No one knows. He went for his 3rd covid booster and mysteriously died a few days later.

How did Smormu react to Clarence Thomas's opinions after striking down Roe v. Wade?

Kinda makes me want to go back for a brief moment to when me and my friends laughed at some retarded .swf cartoon we found online

a worm popped out of his eye socket after eating the last little bits of his brain