Is there a good documentary or film about the collapse of Yugoslavia?

Is there a good documentary or film about the collapse of Yugoslavia?

Attached: f033d4cd415c057da4f7b320f638acdc.jpg (1215x727, 85.23K)

Attached: hqdefault(1).jpg (480x360, 14.1K)

Not many I'm afraid. The closest you will get is the Weight of Chains, it's on youtube, and reading through the comment section to find disputed points.

NATO cannot allow their evilness to hit the public eye, especially after their completely fumbling of the Russia-Ukraine tensions.

Attached: cia nato memes.jpg (4021x2141, 2.82M)

>ESLovenia
it's over

>montenegro
>pristine mediterranean villas
>no fucking """"refugees"""" allowed
seems based

Attached: montenegro.jpg (800x600, 128.35K)

I'll check it out thanks.
Yes the world is black and white. And only one side is totally justified in absolutely everything they do

Not what was implied but o.k.

Attached: 1567094957104.png (497x388, 239.35K)

Your post wasn't very clear. I assumed you were one of those "Bosnian genocide never happened" people. My apologies

Do the other Yugoslav Republics make fun of Masadonia for being a ball sack?

Attached: 1656259278827.jpg (646x680, 60.55K)

Montenegro really seems to have come out ahead.

That should be their motto
>MONTENEGRO
>the only "negro" you'll ever see here is in our name

>your country has been liberated
Oh come on that one is very clearly tongue in cheek, either from a gopnik meme farm or Any Forums.
You can't make memes about your own memes and say they're other people's memes. Then you're just as bad as the cia.

>gopnik
Stopped reading at that western brainwashing dogwhistle

Damn. That country really got balkanized.

No... but Greece does

You're confusing gopnik for vatnik. And if you're not you're just retarded because gopnik is simply the russian version of redneck.
Imagine getting offended over something that you apparently know nothing about it. Very american of you.

I remember watching one movie that had two bestie snipers, one Serb, one Croat, that ended up on opposite sides during that war. Can't recall the name.

>the russian version of redneck.
you mean
>the russian version of wokeneck.

Times have changed. this isn't the 2000's anymore.

no way thats a real country how can they get away with that racist ass name???

No, gopnik = poor exurban person
redneck = poor exurban person
Vatnik is russia's version of woke, except they don't hate themselves and they don't accept tranny shenanigans. They're the same in every other respect though: wanting to clamp down on other's speech, insensitivity to criticism, etc.
And besides, the term vatnik was coined by a russian, not the west.

did reddit tell you all this lmao

No, Any Forums.

lurk moar then. you'll need it to understand the memes from the actual discussions, tourist.