W/ - Westworld

Post yfw the next episode of Westworld drops in a few hours

Attached: my_daughter_is_a_fucking_fly.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

We're back, bros.

Attached: 1630845894103.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Are those miniature helicopters shrunk using the ray?

I'm glad someone else is still watching this, too bad there's no threads about it.

Couple of things.
Why keep the real William alive?
So the parts with Christine is a new park, right. But is it also in the future. Is Christine actually Dolores and not just a look alike, and the entire park is there to teach her why it's wrong to control people?

I like how they brought seemingly all the threads from seasons 2 and 3 together.

Attached: 1517838415423.png (171x200, 48.72K)

I'm just hoping for some crazy twist at this point, like everything we've seen so far is happening in the park and is a loop or something and we haven't seen the outside world.

Seems there are three timelines:

Maeve and Caleb - 2060?
Bernard and Stubbs and Caleb's grown up daughter - 2070s
Christina - current time in some simulated Futureworld park

>Why keep the real William alive?
Dunno if there is a good in-universe answer for this. They killed him in the post-credits of S3 then I think they just simply had second thoughts or got Ed Harris to come back. You don't slice someone's throat on screen if you don't mean to kill that character. Also, because it was post-credits, I think it was probably easy for them to try and ignore it.

>So the parts with Christine is a new park, right. But is it also in the future. Is Christine actually Dolores and not just a look alike, and the entire park is there to teach her why it's wrong to control people?
I think she's a Dolores with a different brainball running a loop in Futureworld and the guests there are getting flied or put under mind control or just killed and replaced. Dunno if this is happening concurrent with Maeve/Caleb but they're in Tutworld which is a version of the park ruled by hosts, which is why the Delos levels are now just another part of the narrative meant for the hosts to discover.

Attached: 1644253653557.png (864x844, 738.07K)

Imagine watching this woke filth after season 2 , disgusting

Just binged season 4, I have no idea whats going on.

Nigger no one does anyone who says they understand the plot of that show is a liar

No one is watching this. Everyone sane dropped it in season 2. Everyone else dropped it at
>westbox, find me a job bitch.

It continues solely because it has a nolan attached to it.

>I'm just hoping for some crazy twist at this point
I keep hearing that according to the early reviews there is a significant twist in this episode

I'll be honest, I forgot how exactly he died, I just remember that he was killed. Throat sliced open, you say. Just makes me even more concerned that now he is still alive.

S3 is completely skippable. Not even joking. You can read a synopsis and be just fine.

You can see the scar on his neck in that pic. They cut his throat and then were just like "psyke! future medicine!"

no, the twist this season is that instead of everything being tiny everything is actually gigantic. The helicopters are normal sized but everything else is huge.

Maeve cut Sylvester's throat and Felix healed him right up

I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it. I still think it's entirely different to do that to a major character as a cliffhanger / conclusion to a story arc. They were telling the audience he's dead. Fin. Curtains. Once they concede they can do that in that way then literally death means nothing. Just bring back Ford.

Attached: 2765274a.jpg (300x225, 9.06K)

Why do they still try so hard to be clever and mysterious?
We all know since the maze they cant handle it.
And why are they still getting paid to do more??!

Attached: weeeew.jpg (155x182, 6.16K)

>And why are they still getting paid to do more??!
Contract probably. S5 is rumored to be the last season so they probably inked a 5-year deal with HBO from the outset.

What the fuck is that

Attached: big-lebowski-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 211.08K)

*5-season, not 5-year

>Starts with a great premise and a solid story a dialogue
>Turns into complete low quality garbage
Happened to Raised by wolves, Snowpiercer, Westworld and few others....
Is it an industry practice to fire all of the good writers after season 1?

Attached: Ewwwww.jpg (604x603, 105.92K)

Should be poggers

I argued when it happened that the hosts have insane precision and could have intentionally not killed him but no one believed me.

Caleb us wearing a similar suit to what Ford always wore. I wonder if there is any significance to this.