Why didn't she made it big in hollywood?

Why didn't she made it big in hollywood?

Attached: 1652641304920.webm (480x600, 2.82M)

Are humans the only apes fascinated by monkeys or do gorillas coddle chimpanzees too?

Where is the human

>peruvian girl gets caught jumping the border by brazilian police

is she rehearsing before having nigger kids

Chimpanzees aren't monkeys.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is and more is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: kara boga 56.jpg (961x1200, 176.1K)

Remember Harambe?

MIRRION PITY :0

Giving me picrel vibes.

Attached: FSjpq16WUAcNftO.jpg_large.jpg (828x1282, 101.51K)

Damn, this heat has melted my brain and my mind defaulted to the Congo basin.
I can't think of habitats with both monkeys and apes but I'm sure there are at least some

Who is her?

oh she made it big alright

Attached: 1656828459825.webm (1920x795, 3M)

Moner Boner

Why do I feel like a shitskin tweeted this?

zamn she monke?!

It didn't help that she changed her name, but I see her stuff. She's in that mexican father of the bride movie.

Harvey Weinstein got arrested before he could molest her

because hollywood is racist
and
because every other actress is jealous of her and intimidated by her beauty

Attached: isabela-moner-dora-the-explorer.jpg (681x383, 164.78K)

minge too hairy

Imagine being the white guy who woke up today and decided "yes this is how I will spend Sunday". What the fuck do you tell your parents about when you get together with them? How fucking shameful is your life user

huh? when I think monkey, they are the firs thing that pops up in my head

>Why didn't she made it big in hollywood?

Attached: 1657898394066.jpg (1080x1578, 167.52K)

>171214605
>171215292
Samefag

Huh I'm shitting on him you dumb retard. Don't ever accuse me of such a shameful display again

She made her money, now she is enjoying her personal time with her new rapper bf and planning on starting a family with him.

Attached: moner and her new bf.png (606x903, 1.35M)

Good choice, she is meant to be a mother

Attached: 1657924175067.webm (576x720, 2.78M)

I'd like to see her fire out some light skinned babies

Attached: 1613579662734.jpg (1080x1080, 204.89K)