Dishonored TV series

Would it work? I think it could be kino.

Cast it

Attached: Dishonored.jpg (1400x2100, 2.1M)

Idris Elba

No, please, don't ruin this too.

Everyone except the Outsider (Michael Cera) is black.

based

Give me something original bros, you're boring me

it wouldn't be kino on screen because of teleport bending time etc.

make original threads first, retard

You'd have to time travel back 20 years if you want a show with gopd casting (no blacks)

Arthouse movie without any violence starring elliot page in every role using extensive makeup.

Every character is made from 3 actors - male, female, and trans.

Thanks to the Outsider (a CG conglomeration of fashionable websluts and trannies picked out by a Any Forums poll), this is made possible, showcasing how the normie world needs requires transvestism to function.

And that one episode where Corvo3 needs to subdue the three aristocratic sisters, they are all strong but fuckable Latinexes who are using the party as a quinceanera which degenrates into an orgy and Corvo3 splits into his three sub-characters and fucks all three Latinexes on screen for the first time.

Fuck off. Dishonored 2 already ruined it.

Corvo would definitely be either a black or a Arab and he would have a pretty graphical sex scene with the empress who would be played by a blonde or a ginger

The story is trash, what is there to latch onto?

Dishonored 2 is a great game though

Timothy Olyphant as Corvo
Isabela Merced as young Emily
Anya Taylor-Joy as older Emily
Zendaya as Emily's mother

Only if they adapt non-lethal ghost with a silent protagonist. It would just be a few episodes of a guy sneaking around, listening in on people and then choking them.

fund it

The right Arab wouldn't be unreasonable. Serkonos is an obvious Italy/Spain pastiche--cast an Algerian and you're doing fine.

It could definitely work

>Michael Cera
>When he's clearly Robin Lord Taylor