Is it any good?

Is it any good?

Attached: p10388799_b_v9_af.jpg (1080x1440, 357.26K)

No

kinda forgettable but wasn't really bad per say

Only two first seasons.

Why did they have to set up cool stories and background about parasitic vampires then pick up the most boring and irrelevant MCs with their pathetic dramas

It started out good but I gave up when they started copying Walking Dead in season 2. They changed the actor for the kid to make him older so they could have their own "Carl" and had him whine to be taken on missions and actually have to adults take him serious and not just tell him to "shut the fuck up, your a child and a liability when fighting fucking vampires. Sit there and read a book or something."

Really fucking boring. Del taco is hack fraud.

first season is ok then turns into a pile of shit

It goes downhill fast, but I enjoyed it.
If you start to feel you no longer want to watch it, just end it there, the next episode is always worse.

I enjoyed it maybe the last season was a little flat but I like the switch from apocalypse to post apocalypse

No its absolute shit and a butchery of a decent premise

Attached: 1613448385523.jpg (1082x1200, 416.63K)

i liked that the protagonist was an absolute asshole when he didn't drink, then turned decent when he started boozing again like a retard. aside from that i don't remember much from the series so i assume it wasn't that good, but i remember enjoying it more or less

Nope. Books suck too. Just read the passage by Justin

It's schlock and love it. The first season is quite slow, it starts the night the vampire apocalypse begins and most people don't even realise something bad is happening for ages thanks to how they planned it out beforehand, with taking over the media to cover it up. Later seasons speed things up significantly though, and the awesome silliness begins, with vampire SWAT teams, and ancient assassins, nuclear weapons, magic books. Great stuff.

Also, Eichorst is best boy.

Attached: 1653727390665.webm (720x404, 450.66K)

Is it over? How does it end?
I got like halfway through S2 I think

No that stuff happened in the books too.

Why do these movies with supernatural and scientific combo horror elements always drop the sci fi part and just go with
>nah its just satan the whole time lol

Its fucking annoying and such a waste of a good premise

The Vampires succeeded and took over and basically enslaved humanity, setting up factories where humans were drained of their blood. In the end Abraham managed to kill Eichorst by poisoning himself and allowing himself to be bitten so his blood killed Eichorst too, and Ephram and his gang stole a nuclear weapon from a silo, brought it to New York and lured the master to them then detonated it, which killed all the vampires he was controlling. I think it was basically just the Ratcatcher and the hacker girl that survived to the very end.

>which killed all the vampires he was controlling
So all the vampires are gone now?

>Elder vampires die from nuclear bomb because God used nuclear power to blow Sodom and Gomorrah off

The most retarded thing I've ever heard about vampires

Yeah if you kill the master then all the ones he's controlling die too. The world is still an post-apocalyptic shitshow by that point so it's hardly a happy ending, but the vamps are dead.

Cool, thanks