Doctor Who

There are going for the outrage viewings, right?

Attached: doctor-who.png (1000x600, 281.63K)

I feel like they're both trannies.

I live in England and the few times I watch TV when I make breakfast in mornings, every single advert as a black person in it. Literally every single one

Nope. They are going for the American audience.

I thought only americans pushed niggers

It's too late for that. Most people are past the point of being angry about Doctor Who, and just don't care.

They have people emulating that shit in every west european country

I don’t get people who seethe at this
Yes it’s dumb and yes it’s shit but what’s the point in getting butthurt about it, other than generating buzz?
Just ignore it

>Despite being 3% of the UK population black people make up 100% of the Tardis crew
>Despite being less than 2% of the UK population homosexual black men make up 100% of the Tardis crew
Unironically a poo Doctor Who would be more representative of the UK population

Attached: 1657822403116.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

I grew up in Devon in the late 80s and the only time I ever saw a black person irl was when my dad took me to the London natural history museum to see the dinosaurs.
And even then it was like one dude. Don’t even remember seeing any pakis or pajeets
These days that’s all you see in London.
My lovely hometown is full of deanos and foreigners.
It’s a shame what happened to the UK. I left a while ago but was anyone ever asked if they wanted infinity wogs in their country?
Did anyone ever get to vote on this before they were a voting block with the power to inprison people who didn’t want more of the same?

What makes it ridiculous is black people only make up 3% of the population of the UK yet are pushed everywhere in media. It is even more apparent when Asians (that is South Asians to Americans) are far less represented despite being double that percentage. Some of this must be overspill from America's current attitude to forced diversity.

Well ol' Rusty is back, so maybe he'll make something good. But somehow I feel like he won't.

People have pretty explicitly voted against it. That's why the fucking Conservatives keep getting in. People just have some vague idea that they might "do something", which they wont.

It won't work. People will watch the first episode, as is usual when a new Doctor premiers, then they will realise that he's fucking insufferable and the viewership will be back at Jodie levels again aka noone watching it but Doctor Who obsessed turbofreaks.
It's mental. What are they, like 10% of our population? You'd think it were 50%. You don't see as many Indians/South Asians on tv and I'm pretty sure we have more of them. Even my dad has commented on how forced it is and he's a remainer EU loving type.

>What are they, like 10% of our population
3%

Nobody cares about it anymore. It died when Peter Capaldi who was horribly miscast and too old for the role was cast and Moffats horrible down spiral. It died even further with Whittaker who was also miscast.

Same lad

It's so over the top that literally all my non political and normie friends and family mention it awkwardly

Like, my mum is sick of it, my gf is sick of it, and I've explained the situation to the lads to give them the historical context of where its come from and now they're all sick of it too

They're like adverts from a different world at this point. Particularly offended by the Hendricks Gin one at the moment which is full on victoriana style hipstery "le epic absinthe hg Wells trip" vibe but the main gentleman character is some ape looking turbonig, just looks jarring and ruins the entire mood and vibe

It's not having the desired effect I think, I know kids who have grown up with it and think it's retarded, they're supposed to be indoctrinated but they're just sick of it

We are sick of it lads

US cultural influence. If you have a London media job your coworkers probably talk about US politics more than UK politics.

I predict a silver lining to how shit and insufferable TV is now, which is that the younger generations aren't going to be hooked on it like we were. I've already noticed the kids in my family don't seem to like TV at all. They have more fun playing with a doorstop.

If Doctor Who is cancelled, will Bridgerton overtake it as the most popular show airing on BWC?

Attached: MV5BNjk4MDdhODctMmFhYi00ZTNhLThlN2UtN2NhZGY0OGFlMWEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1280x720, 266.3K)

funny how the based and redpilled tories still flood the country with them aswell

Not gonna watch it unless anons' reviews for the first 5 episodes are excellent, filtering out the usual Any Forums tripe, of course.

Same situation here. When I was in high school in the late 90s, there was about 5 non-white students in the entire school. You walk past the same school now and half the kids are wearing burkas. Nuts how quickly the cultural makeup changed.

Been watching the modern series over the last few months. Finally reached Series 10-onward... Holy fuck, this show needs to die. 10 not so much but 11 was so horrid that it killed any hope and 12 stayed around to rape the corpse. I don't even want to continue into 13 but I'm already in for a penny. Might as well finish getting pounded.

The disproportionate representation in the UK partly comes from London. All the major marketing agencies and media production companies are based in the capital whose population is less than 45% white British. Many people in London live in a bubble in which they think that the city is reflective of the rest of the country. And if they don't think it is in their deranged world view they believe the rest of the country should be made to demographically be like London.

>based and redpilled tories
nobody has ever said or thought this unironically

Someone needs to set fire to London again.

The point isn’t to endear blacks to you:
When you are pounded with propaganda you’re not allowed to freely mock, the purpose is demoralization and apathy.
One day we’ll have Ukraine-like instability in the UK again and we’ll use the time to settle the score.
Have checkpoints at the airports to weed out all the Jews, toffs and faggots from the BBC and skin them alive

The national dish of England is literally vindaloo. This ain't nothing new

This is the reason immigration policy should always err to the side of nativism:
If you want more immigrants later you can always just let more in. But anyone you let in you’re stuck with forever barring civil war or extermination camps
Better for everyone to stay in their rightful place

I don’t understand why so many seem to eat this shit up, though. Admittedly I live in London, but a lot of people seem to welcome this nonsense and see it as a good thing. Are they just pretending, or insane?

it's a hail mary, the blackrock jews get to spread their globohomo propaganda but also get to falseflag heckin conservative bigots if it flops

What viewers lmao