Ignore men's complaints about historical inaccuracies and contemporary dialogue in all sorts of adaptations and...

>ignore men's complaints about historical inaccuracies and contemporary dialogue in all sorts of adaptations and hollywoodified settings
>do the same thing in a movie aimed at white women
>suddenly outraged

Attached: modern.png (594x541, 365.02K)

Trump voters on here don't know who 'jane austin' is. the only culture they have is capeshit and twitter culture war screenshots.

fpbp. checked !

Sad!

galactic tier bait, dial 8

Gods, this movie was shit.
And not just of pic related, it was actually written and acted like shit.

Attached: 1657962065483.jpg (3600x2400, 2.72M)

>Trump voters
>Capeshit

Attached: 1648789910418.jpg (639x747, 60.13K)

You spelt Jane Austen wrong

Trump is too socially progressive and left wing for my liking, and I am English, I also have read Jane Austen (she's ok)

dude ive read a synopsis and her books seem like shitty gas station romance novels
one about a girl who left dude#1 for [REASONS] then gets sad, meets dude#2, but dude#1 shows up again and now shes in a love triangle
this is just cheap fantasy for women, getting chased by multiple dudes at once

She looks so old, no wonder her mom was the queen of bog

yeah but its good because its old and british and shit

Good morning.

Attached: 1657751609796.jpg (640x645, 44.27K)

Mark Twain correctly called her out for being soapy melodrama. I love his takedowns. See : his critique of James Fennimore Cooper for being politically correct moron.

You guys watch The Boys, this happens because “white” men are cucks that only screech into the void while white women actively speak their minds. There’s a reason there’s no Karen meme for white guys, you just bend over and take it.

I've read his autobiography, he's full of shit.

Attached: 9781606994917.jpg (291x400, 18.61K)

But there is they call it Daren

>Mark Twain on Jane Austen
>"She makes me detest all her people, without reserve. Is that her intention? It is not believable. Then is it her purpose to make the reader detest her people up to the middle of the book and like them in the rest of the chapters? That could be. That would be high art. It would be worth while, too. Some day I will examine the other end of her books and see."
mark twain was based?

>a masculinized version of a white female meme
Proving le point

Mark Twain talking shit about Cooper is like GRRM talking shit about Tolkien. Stay in your lane midwits.

Why are modern screenwriters so persistent in coming up with abhorrent dialogue?

i dont think ive ever read something as retarded as this

twitter ruining the perceptions of what human beings sound like for every media type person

>the programmed response
Kek white men just run away and hide. Or if they do fight back, the media calls them virgin losers and they sulk back into their corner. White women get called insane pieces of shit, and still keep on trucking and saying whatever they want.

>european architecture
>european dess
>european hair
>european setting
>non-european people
It's like putting a fish in icecream.

Nobody reads these nobodies from America. Art is just not possible from you people.

NuFence shitter cope

hope becky sees this, bro

"I haven't any right to criticise books, and I don't do it except when I hate them. I often want to criticise Jane Austen, but her books madden me so that I can't conceal my frenzy from the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin. Everytime I read 'Pride and Prejudice' I want to dig her up and beat her over the skull with her own shin-bone."
Mark Twain was seriously based

There’s a difference between including racial representation, which I’m sure is what you mean by “historical inaccuracies”, which is used to help people and foster inclusivity (and because, you know, PoC we’re around in the past too, immigration and trade isn’t new) and needlessly inserting dated slang for no reason other than to make serious characters sound like valley girl bimbos.

All foreign “art” resembles cityfags and coastie garbage in America. Hell, BLACKED is considered arthouse over in Europe

Attached: EuroKino.jpg (640x360, 41.89K)

is there a day in your life when you dont think about bbc?

>Gods
Which ones

You're so observant,user. Ever thought about why this is so? That why before this American hegemony Europe was overflowing with transcendental arts and beauty but now it's all AMERICANISED bullshit?

True. I only know Steve Austin.

Becky already knows, my friend.

The ones that made me strong back then.

I'm trans btw, not sure if that matters.

>needlessly inserting dated slang for no reason other than to make serious characters sound like valley girl bimbos.

If you're going to do this just go all the way and make a Clueless style thing.

I may not know who Jane Austin is, but I know who Donald Trump is, and that's who I voted for.

Wow, getting pretty defensive now.

>you know, PoC we’re around in the past too, immigration and trade isn’t new
some random nigga somewhere in some port is not

Nonody asked you to grind your youth down to a paste in 2 world wars.

Samefag

First of all, I don't think it's fair to compare Twain and GRRM. They're both great writers in their own right. Second of all, I think it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell people to "stay in their lane" when you're the one who's out here talking shit about other writers.

1/3rd of the ppl in are not english
the goal of the english commonwealth was to exploit the shit out of other people for personal gain, not immigration
they literally made a living by employing and selling slaves, not making them aristocracy

based

Orcs mouthing some barbarian-ebonics. Me can't hear you.

twain was fucking great, top tier writer

Why?

So you want me to fuck your women while you give standing ovations at Cannes? Cool man.

t. brainlet
Austen is about the only female author who actually deserves a place in the canon.