The greatest depiction of femdom on screen is from a cartoon

The greatest depiction of femdom on screen is from a cartoon

Attached: 1638998921443.jpg (640x635, 63.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nVEZIf8xDV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sexualizing children’s cartoon
Kys pedo

>>sexualizing children’s cartoon
>Kys pedo

Attached: (You).png (800x428, 33.65K)

^You heard it right, pedo. Now kys

Reminder that Shamalan's adaptation of this cartoon is of the same quality as that cartoon, and people are just butthurt about this undeniable fact.

perhaps
youtu.be/nVEZIf8xDV8

I want to creampie azula so much bros

Normally femdom turns me off but Azula is the exception

Attached: 1636278607696.gif (595x455, 1.98M)

I can save her

Nice bait... Not!

Haha, can you imagine the face sitting?
I bet she won't even reciprocate and just walk away after squirting all over your chin.

Funny. I didn't remember that scene.

Attached: zuko no way fag.jpg (983x775, 158.36K)

Doesn't the voice actress also dislike trannies? I remember someone telling me that when I was a tranny and it made me cry. Hahaha!

Stop hornyposting on Any Forums OP

Never watched this show but i really recommend Four Elements Trainer to my fellow hornyposters

>femdom
didn't she die? she was depicted as cartoonishly evil

cringe. cartoons wont be greatest at anything aside from being shit.

Such a small, weak mind you have. No wonder you waste your life on Any Forums

Nah, Zuko and Azula were in on it so she could safely hand over power without anyone realizing.
He probably keeps her in a tower as his personal cum dump because Mai can't handle deep anal.

I know a feisty brunette who somewhat resembles her. She is highly intelligent and pushes back/argues on stuff in an aggressive and slightly condescending (but overtly polite) way. I want her to stare me down and call me names so bad wtf is wrong with me. I want to be intellectually dominated and maybe even let her physically dominate me. Get on top of me and I'll pretend I can't push her off. fuuuuuuuuck

Attached: you_ll_get_used_to_it__by_saiylave_deyijky-pre.jpg (1058x755, 112.95K)

She got locked away, from what I know, I never watched this fully.

the series ends with her in chains, crying

Attached: ty_lee_azula_and_mai_by_cirenk_dehftv7-fullview.jpg (1280x1075, 218.76K)

I cmould have saved her

>femdom
Azula very clearly wants a man that would put her in her place, which is why she gets less angry and more appreciative of Zuko the closer to that ideal he gets

it's ok to want to be step on by Azula, but don't mix character motivation with your own fetishes

Attached: 3D AZULA 3.jpg (1080x769, 65.68K)