>it's GIGANOTOsaurus

You know, all this modern crap with the "politically correct" cast for movies kills the very magic of cinema. I mean, looking at Dr. Settler and Alan Grant, you literally believed that in front of you were real paleontologists. Not just actors who memorized a couple of abstruse words, but real living experts in their field. But looking at this fighting insta-whore, who pronounces Latin therms in a defiant tone, you see in front of you exactly a dumb insta-whore who has memorized a couple of smart words and IRL has no idea what they mean.

(Star-Lord doesn't look like a scientist either. It's just Star-Lord who was shoved into another movie to attract the zoomers.)

Attached: sjw-ontologist.png (1026x682, 1.15M)

Bruh, this ain't "political correct"

Owen has worked with dinosaurs for over a decade. And should know for sure what certain types of dinos look like. The pilot has been working in the illegal dino trade for awhile and with Biosyn. In the movie its made clear that she's been to the Biosyn compound too.

Yes, Allosaurs and Giganotosaurus do look similar. But are different

I'm glad that they were specifically noting new dino's in this movie, instead of the same ones from before

black people are so ugly

Who is that man on the right?

>Star-Lord doesn't look like a scientist either
He isn't, he is animal handler, mate. Lives in a trailer.

this nigresses was surprisingly based and attractive, but they decided something had to be wrong, so they implied she's a dyke.

The real life actress is a dyke
I strongly feel like she asked for that.

Why is Any Forums so anti-lesbian? Because they're just more competition?

Giga was done dirty in this movie, it literally didn’t kill a single person but it’s clearly painted as the “bad dino” that the heroic Rex that actually has kills to its name must defeat.

It's probably why they cut the intro, Giga was just napping, minding its own business when Rex came all the way to south America just to start shit.

I miss Bayona.

>Giga what? In English, doc!

My sister is lesbian. It's annoying because it's 2022, so there just had to be a catch when there's an attractive black woman that's surprisingly not obnoxious.

Heyo that black chick was fine as fuck bet she had herself some fine ass tiddies under dem clothes um um

Because we've had enough exposure to know that 99% of lesbians are mean-spirited bitches that hate men and actively encourage the hatred of men wherever they can.
This isn't the 90s. You can't hide behind "woah, two chicks at once" anymore.

why does it look like she has 5 o'clock shadow

Black women have naturally high test levels

Her character should have been:
>Oh, that's the BIG one!
>I call him BITEY
>Now let's go to that HUMP SHACK over there and have you colonize dis pussy!

Attached: _1989.jpg (1267x590, 310.02K)

didn't see the movie. it's pronounced giant-o-saurus.

Attached: 1616198654119.jpg (300x241, 13.36K)

No
The dinosaur is clearly European
So the giant would be prononuced like
Sabado Gigante!
He-Gant-O-Soor-Ass

See this might have been a problem for me before but I stopped watching modern movies for this exact reason.

I've noticed this too on dark skinned women.
I think it's because the skin has a higher density of hair follicles and pores there even on women. Possibly there is more skin pigment around the pores and follicles, so the forehead is lighter because it's light stretched out skin with less vellus hair while around the mouth has more pigment density.

It's a man
But nice try