This was the average lower-middle class single income family house owned by a high school teacher in 2008

>this was the average lower-middle class single income family house owned by a high school teacher in 2008

Attached: 1.png (826x465, 556.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zillow.com/homedetails/3828-Piermont-Dr-NE-Albuquerque-NM-87111/6776276_zpid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok.

who the fuck fills their front yard with rocks?

Uh-huh.

Don't have to mow lawns

retard

People who live in the desert...

Arizona/New Mexico is chronically a billion degrees and they don't manage their water very well so people don't have lawns so you don't have to water them

It's odd because I went to Israel which has similar weather and everyone had lawns outside of cities

rockionaires

And mowing rocks is better?

I'm 23 years old and have come to terms with the fact that I will never own a home. God I fucking hate boomers.

Attached: 1634080058936.jpg (1774x1774, 278.81K)

Cry more goyim

Globohomo zogbottified pozzed liberals.

people who live in deserts you fucking retard

Why did he work at a high school when he could have gotten another job at Sandia Labs and made like 180k?

The inside still had 70s decor, old cabinets, furniture. Walt only made 40k a year and was the sole income for several years.

>It's odd because I went to Israel which has similar weather and everyone had lawns outside of cities
they water it with Palestinians blood

Better than the alternatives

Attached: bong housing.jpg (2048x1536, 747.61K)

just looked it up and apparently there are areas in israel that get a lot of rainfall

Stupids libs who buils cities in the desert...

What's wrong with that? Genuinely asking. Looks comfy, you get a nice fence for privacy and your own yard.

It's Albuquerque, user.

Even now, that house is probably only worth like 300k.

lmao, grim

I live in Arizona. fucking everyone has rocks.

zillow.com/homedetails/3828-Piermont-Dr-NE-Albuquerque-NM-87111/6776276_zpid/

still would have been pretty feasible for a teacher to afford this place up until like 3 years ago

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-16_21-40-48.png (1743x1049, 1.08M)

Biggest plot hole in the series is why Walt went into public education. He has a nobel prize and couldve worked in any lab in the country with what he developed. If he wanted to be in education he couldve been a professor anywhere and doubled his high school salary. There’s no explanation for why he was in that spot, he just needed to be for the story.

Deano boxes are a crime against humanity

lmao

Give me that house.

Attached: 1654787869534.png (393x431, 439.26K)

Reminder that the owner of that house is an evil jewess that fenced the yard and scorns anyone that comes up to photograph it.

>Israel
Wait a minute, Do you mean Palestine?

Attached: Misato - State Israel.jpg (934x1160, 134.88K)

>couple measly trees, no flowers, no shrubs, no wildlife
truly soulless

boomers didn't do this, conglomerates did and pozzed your head to blame others, like the oil companies blamed climate change on their customers and invented carbon credits whilst blocking innovation in green energy.

Israel gets way more water than the soulthwest

but thats based

Attached: 1627017804446.png (616x616, 367.09K)

>He has a nobel prize
Nope, his colleges take all the credit once Walt sell them the tech

did he really have a nobel prize? it's been a while since i watched the show
either way he could have easily gotten a better job with his qualifications. lots of good stem jobs in abq

also ABQ public schools are notoriously awful. i live here. if i ever have kids i am leaving this place, an awful place to raise kids

>It's odd because I went to Israel
fucking why, are you a filthy ike or something?

>2008

they bought it when Skyler was pregnant with Junior in 1993 (Junior was 15 in 2008)

It could be worse, PIC related is Mexican houses...welcome to the hell

Attached: Mexican low income houses infonavit.jpg (1280x620, 79.17K)

you don't even know how many times I've get drunk in houses like this

based. The weak are meat and the strong do eat!

Attached: main-qimg-2fb6d417a2deb7d188d6ced9bbec7887-lq.jpg (602x321, 33.69K)

What the fuck are those meter looking things in front of them?

Cope retarded zoomers

they look like electricity meters user. pretty common but usually hidden away

I mean burgerstein

Attached: 2352355.jpg (552x347, 63.33K)

Finally watched the last episode bros....is it normal that i feel really sad now?

Attached: 1334725393140.jpg (1000x724, 336.33K)

college trip across ME. I'm from thailand and we don't have the hangups with israel that mutt-incels seems to. It was my 2nd favorite place I went to after Dubai.

Shit at least they have a small patch of green. You could have a garden.

He's good at chemistry but he's an arrogant jerk.

you talk like you're swarthy

People that live in desserts

robot helpers

people who are too lazy to keep up a lawn.

No, his partners took it that's why they tried to help him with the cancer

Well user, I check the record, Walter college take all the credit so he get the Nobel prize...Walt only keep a small plaque give by the school

Attached: BB - The gem take the credit.png (1224x1724, 2.06M)

Those houses are hellholes or what user? please tell us about that

>I'm from thailand and we don't have the hangups with israel that mutt-incels seems to
>thailand
OK LADYBOY

No biggest plot hole is why he's teaching high school with a PhD instead of college. College professors in chemistry make minimum twice as much as high school without being any harder. If they want harder work they can do their own research and get paid hundreds of thousands a year from the school and have side gigs consulting or starting companies based on their research.

tenure track professors actually have to work hard. if he was just an instructor at college he wouldn't make much. he should have just gotten a job in government or industry

he was teaching at a high school so he could be near his retarded son

I'm in my 20s and many of my friends have started houses, because these are not that expensive so they buy/rent 'em.
It's very common to go to a party in houses like that.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_4CHANNEL_Temp_Saved Images_.png (1599x899, 893.71K)

Electricity, water and noise meters.

Yes that is what a lower middle class house looks like

Shit! looks like one room houses...How cheap are these houses user? (USD aprox) Are dangerous zones? like California or Queens?

god this show is such a 3/10 for sheltered suburban midwits jesus christ

I know a couple college professors who work at schools that don't research and they all make 100-150k and complain they get paid shit. The professors who work hard on research at serious schools make 200-300k but most of their money comes from the starting companies and consulting shit.
That's more retarded than his son

>is now listed at 1.2M
>still gets 100K over asking

Attached: 1652174199492.png (298x332, 87.55K)

like 26000 usd

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_4CHANNEL_Temp_Saved Images_.png (1360x2512, 2.32M)

>is now listed at 1.2M
How can burgers get these houses? What kind of job allow burgers to get on of these? sofware designers?

Good, people were doing shit like trying to break in and throwing pizzas on the roof way after the show was over.

buying 30+ years ago when they were 112K brand new

Holy shit!

They can't which is why the housing market is crashing

>>is now listed at 1.2M
no it isn't retards

* minerals

chinks and blackrock
you fucking retard

Half the house is a garage. In a place that has no snow.

That is heavily dependant on location. A house like that in a rural area in the south is worth 150k

It still is if you live in a red state

abq gets snow but not much. it's more to protect from the sun

>SNOPES HAS DETERMINED PANTS ON FIRE IT'S ACTUALLY 1.18M

>conglomerates did
..which are head by boomers retard

it's worth like 300k. link already posted ITT

>A house like that in a rural area in the south is worth 150k
oh cool I wonder why?

i don't get it

tell us

Can you explain

>say you're from reddit without saying it

I'm talking about in a city with like 100,000 people. I know because I've project managed contracting work on several of them doofus. If you want to enjoy the hustle and bustle of city life prepare to live in the pod

nice instagram meme format newfag

>28 year old virgin
>39k salary in suburban new England in factory
>live with parents
>53k in savings
I just want a doublewide trailer but even those are like 200k now I hate everything

Attached: 1470634052012.jpg (580x239, 28.3K)

>Rural area in the south
What more do you want? The house I'm living in was around 136,000

>to protect from the sun

Please explain.

I don't own a car

Attached: 1415934736780.gif (350x266, 1.7M)

It's about 300k you retards. I purchased my condo in California for about 400k and could afford the payments plus raising my kid with a salary of only 50k so I think poor Walter can afford to live off of 40k especially since he bought this home when it only cost 100k.

got you good

damn user. where do you live exactly? you should get a higher income skill. you still have time to make it

the sun is brutal in Abq due to being in the desert and of course the high elevation. it will rape your car. it's honestly not that bad, i park in the sun every day, but yeah it's fucking hot and it will fuck up your paint. also in winter garage would be nice due to cold. also car break ins are common here, though probably not in walter's neighborhood

Was this in mid 2000s?

>I purchased my condo in California for about 400k
yeah in 1997 you fucking dipshit

3 years ago I purchased it and now it's estimated at around 600k.

where? victorville??

Thousand oaks

eww

I'm paying $1500/month rent for a single bedroom apartment in Texas right now. Should I just buy a house at this point? I'm 24 years old and make 62k/year.

Attached: 1644503725698.jpg (1080x720, 60.7K)

They are head by gen x now.

Don't take that kind of advice from fucking Any Forums.

I pay 1850 for my condo but 1000 of that goes to my principle so i'm really only burning 850

Where are the AC units??

this is still what the "lower class" neighborhoods look like where I live, except we have actual lawns and much larger trees. of course we also don't have any non-whites living here so that's probably why.

If you want to buy the top, sure

To be fair this is in Albuquerque, a shithole of a city in a shithole of a state.
New Mexico is basically the Mississippi of the Southwest.
Now, if this 1970's crackerbox were in a desirable metro area such as Phoenix or Denver, it would easily be in $500-600 K range. If you aren't making tech money or have a spouse also making $60K+, you're SOL

Not in this market. Interest rates have increased significantly in the last few months. Since home values are increasing the amount you'd have to take out as a loan would also increase. Once the bubble bursts for this housing boom and the price of the house decreases you will be under on your house and have an equity shortfall. Right now is not the right time, wait a year. I'm in mortgage sales so I know first hand.

>New Mexico is basically the Mississippi of the Southwest.
was it you who just said this in the trv thread?

so you're predicting a crash this year?

Attached: 1657757111293.gif (268x325, 1.96M)

No.
But you tell me:
what states come to mind when you think of economically-depressed shitholes?
>NM, MS, WV

It's certain to happen within the next 2 years.

>why are you saving water?
>why are you saving time and money?
>why don't you want to mow your lawn weekly
Retard

ABQ was the only halfway habitable-looking city in New Mexico last time I drove through. Lots of cute little castiza girls because of the university. God what a depressing state in general tho with all the panhandling natives and dry depressing scenery. We stayed in Roswell too and that place was an abandoned dump.

>the jews don't care about the environment and are willingly wasting water
Oh wow what a shocker

Retard, arizona and neveada are mostly conservative

it looks like shit and you're part of the problem
such a soulless generation wtf

How do you know that?

just open your window, lad

Yeah and flat patch of grass number 5037403480 is SOOO much better

i'm posting from albuquerque. xeriscaping is popular but far from the norm. most people with a house have traditional lawns.
also i just heard an hour ago they're imposing water quotas in texas.

Yes.
it absorbs co2 outputting oxygen and provides the local fauna a place to rest and multiply
you're literally a braindead shithead

i live in abq also not sure sure wtf you're talking about. i don't see many traditional green lawns. what side of town are you on?

i'm not the guy you're arguing with but you aren't going to just turn the fucking desert green lmao

>but you aren't going to just turn the fucking desert green lmao
watch me you bitch made homo

Grass does not belong in the desert you stupid mutt

>bitch made
lmao are you a spic?

LA surfer chad here
ama

>what side of town are you on?
downtown. huning castle.

>parents are in california, water issues
>house has lawn in front yard and back yard
>they have lived in the house 20+ years and the lawn serves no purpose
>have never stepped on the lawn
>never do anything with the lawn
>its only purpose is to hog up water, pay someone to mow it, and drive over and destroy the strip next to the driveway
>they refuse to pull it up

>nooo you can't have a lawn! what about heckin climate change!
dilate

They're minerals asshole

no shit, i'm in huning highlands. did we just become best friends?

>a plant not native to the region is needed for the animals native to the region
How fucking stupid are you? Do you think there's natural grass in the Nevada desert that lizards and snakes live in? Holy fuck

>and they don't manage their water very well
Arizona has the best water infrastructure in the entire USA

Americans

>no I'm not a spic I'm from LA
So... yes?
>nooo you MUST destroy the envoirment and be just like the jews!
Globohomo kys

>So... yes?
No, but I am literally so handsome you'd get flustered in my presence

Damn, really? My way shittier house is valued at $400K so I'll just sell it and move into the breaking bad house. Based

where is your house?

>Do you think there's natural grass in the Nevada
nobody thinks about nv at all faggot

This is what this entire discussion is about you fucking mong. Keep up and learn to read

>implying I give a fuck
user when you're handsome no one cares what anyone else has to say about anything bud

Colorado.

Rocks are based in the desert. No grass. No water jew. Keeps ground cool. Meanwhile boomers are all about their heckin lawn and running up their overpriced water bill in, like, arizona or new mexico or some other desert state

>Larping as a handsome chad on Any Forums
God you must be hideous irl.

This is how every suburban home in the southwest looks like, max comfy desu

Attached: 1643574607052.jpg (823x588, 75.48K)

>I'm handsome
Why do you keep saying this? You were raised by a single mother, weren't you user?

I love how that says more about you than me bud
certainly not projecting at all

Not having a lawn is unamerican

because it's literally the only thing that matters in life and almost certainly the defining trait correlating to success
not that any of you spaghetti spilling half mexican uggos would know

this dude is handsome and stupid. i'm handsome and smart. feels good

>B-BUT MUH $10/MO WATER BILLLLLLLL AND I HAVE TO GET OFF MY ASS 30 MINUTES A WEEK TO MOW IT NOOOOOOOOO

When Boomers were buying homes interest rates were over 20% and banks required as much as 20-25% down
They also bought smaller, cheaper houses with less amenities
They ended up with better houses by selling the cheap first houses and cashing in equity to buy better later in life
Zoomers are so retarded you guys think if you can't get a 3,000 sq. foot house on an acre in a good neighborhood you're being locked out
Start smaller and build up
Oh, and get married and do this on two incomes, something else Boomers understood as necessary to get ahead in life

feels good bro

Attached: meme-feeling-understanding-information-friendship-hug-meme-i-understanding-png-920_687.jpg (920x687, 80.19K)

>im..I'm.. IM HANDSOME OK? MY MOM TOLD ME SO!
>your projecting
I'm going to have to ask you to kill yourself, user

I literally get told it walking down the street and several times a day by female (and sometimes male) cashiers
Im not even exaggerating when I say you people have no clue how good life is for good looking people
we literally get handed everything for free and by doing nothing else but existing

ayo my swamp cooler is working it's little buns off tonight. also, i been getting gas at four winds on 12th. know a cheaper spot?

>stupid faggot living around non-whites in a leftist shithole complains about housing prices for the 6 gorillionth time
Fuck off

>"handsome user! Tendies are ready!"
>"hold on mom I have to larp on 4chin with my anons, they think I'm projecting!"
>*wipes cookie crumbs off of his brown, Hispanic tits

i don't pay too much attention to gas prices, but i've been using the smith's gas station and using my smith's points and i get like 50c off per gallon

I love how in your world being attractive is some elusive unattainable feat instead of just business as usual

It's the desert. Gotta make it look decent somehow. Have you ever been to Vegas? The amount of water they pump into the strip costs more than the rest of the hotels' upkeep combined.

What the fuck are you talking about fatty? Get the beans and tortilla out of your ears

i give my mom my smith's points. might have to switch over to my own now for 50c

Attached: 172323493_5664788793538757_6933632779141753899_n.jpg (800x800, 89.42K)

>continues to sperg out maliciously
>odd offputting and unfounded attempts at racial insults
>brings weight into it out of nowhere
you know what bros?
I'm thinking projection

Attached: 1640916436053.jpg (600x444, 24.44K)

i like smith's because they were the only grocery store to not act like mask nazis and i haven't forgotten that. also keller's is based but go to the one on eubank

>He's using the word he learned yesterday again
You do know only faggots who are projecting use that word right user? Hence why you are a fat mexican

>Hence why you are a fat mexican
I give up you got me bro we're all fat mexicans here just like you bro

it's time for you both to stop

It's ok LAtard, we all know brown fingers are typing these posts

Peak boomer delusion. I'd have to make 180k+ to have the same buying power (for a home, at least) as a fucking toll booth worker did in 1970.
Eat shit and die.

Still considerably worse than UAE/Saudi Arabia/Israel if you've ever been there. Not even the guy you're responding to

Who /brit/ in here

>They also bought smaller, cheaper houses with less amenities
True, but for the avg person even the most entry-level property is incomparably harder to attain today than in the past
Boomers were able to get onto the property ladder for a roll of quarters and S&H green stamps kek

Attached: 1632699893321.png (810x381, 72.84K)

stay out of it faggot

stay off my board

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-16_19-48-17.png (1132x989, 764.14K)

Kys fag

lol you both took the out and stopped

Now my attention is turned towards you, neet

>all these cucks replying to this crying about wasting water in a desert
Not my problem. Continue being a brainless NPC though

Attached: Man-Garden-Hose.jpg (660x441, 67.84K)

yeah i knew you'd do that, since you were both seething at each other you'd take the out. do you have something more provocative than "neet"?

How's retarded nigger faggot?

you guys have water treatment plants?

early boomers lived off 1 income dumbass

lol you are clearly 12 years old. who do you think has to pay the water bill? grass lawns are a scam and you slurp it up without second thought

gee, thanks for treating the water you steal so well

Based. Im sick of Arizonacucks and Caitards talking all of Nevadas water

Hmmmm yes waste hundreds of gallons of water a week on a shitty patch of non native grass that you have to mow every other week just because everyone else is doing it. Hmm yes good goy dont grow anything or plant things actually suited for the enviorment just waste the water and destroy the local ecosystem yes good goy yes

they didn't buy the house when the show started in 2008 you zoomer

Those rocks are native to the climate.

He was butthurt and decided he was going to cut off his nose to spite his face.

>refused to get a higher paying job at a university or even some other chemistry company company with his credentials from grey matter because of much pride and ego
How autistic does one have to be?

>innovation in green energy.
you were brainwashed by a conglomerate too

>walt whitman becomes walter WHITE
>t.s. eliot becomes elliot schwartz
>schwartz is german for BLACK
bravo vince gilliamstein

Attached: 1653278940781.webm (640x1135, 400.78K)

>Oh, and get married and do this on two incomes, something else Boomers understood as necessary to get ahead in life

boomers could work at mickyD's and buy a house, two cars, and whatever the family wanted on a single budget. shut the fuck up.

chicago, detroit, philly

amerimutts do

>states
>lists cities

negative IQ post.

those cities have similar populations to the states you listed, its actually a fair comparison

also they operate as city states, chicago has much more strict laws than outside chicago to the point that they are two different states

>all these ppl defending rock yards
Did anyone ever consider not living in a desert?

Where my Rural Chads at?

Attached: EIxm7aYWoAA3_hd.jpg (1036x579, 80.5K)

What a stupid layout for a house, either that or Vince is a retard. Only one bathroom in the house and it’s in the master bedroom, so Walt Jr. and guests had to go through a bedroom to get to the only bathroom in the house? Also you can’t access the garage from inside the house? All that, but still can afford a pool? Wtf?

Attached: 241458BB-9559-460D-B6D1-632A1E6C3F4B.jpg (1999x3015, 1.08M)

That’s right, blame your elders and don’t attempt to better your situation. Sure, it’s harder now than in the past, but we are also in the best economy for those looking for good employment in the last 100 years. Stop being such a fucking pussy.
t. 21 years old, will net $100k this year.

Am I retarded? Where's the restroom for guests?

There isn’t one, hence why hank was using Walt’s toilet and saw the poetry book

>Vince is a retard
Bait? I don't think he envisioned the house. It's just burger architecture.

Sandwiches can't buy houses. They aren't living things.

user that’s a TV show.

>2 "living rooms"
>1 bath (+ only accessible through master bedroom)
lol

Oil companies secretly love green energy because they know the options its advocates push for will never completely work. What oil companies hate and fear is nuclear power, and they've successfully turned it into a boogieman for the greens to hate when they should be championing it.

>gets taxed to hell to feed niggers
>buying power melts from inflation
>loses savings at the first trip to the hospital
>proceeds to lose job due to the economic collapse

Checked but retarded. I am self employed and own my own business in an industry that will still be necessary even in a post-apocalypse, and I have insurance for hospital visits.

Kek

$450,000 mortgage now. Thanks boomers!

In southern AZ where people are smart and understand they live in a dessert they don't have lawns. The fucking snowbird boomer retirees in the valley have bright green lawns everywhere because they don't understand that they're not in fucking Kentucky anymore.

Oh look. Another thread where zoomers whine about housing. If you'd applied yourselves in school and watched less Naruto you'd be winners as well.