HULK BROS....The Russo's keep talking shit about us on multiple occasions

>He'd be low on that "strongest" avenger list

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Incredible Cuck sisters...not like this.. Will he ever recover?..

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-7bUt94TMhEH5ol.jpg (720x1120, 241.19K)

hulk was turned into an absolute pussy

Hulk is pathetic.

He sucks. There are a couple of interesting comic book one shots, but he is ultimately a very boring character.

Makes zero sense. They trying to tell me Cap can beat Hulk? Iron Man? Fucking Black Widow and Hawkeye? Only Wanda could deal with him because her powers are even more hacky than his.

OH N-

Attached: _ (4).jpg (1017x1017, 181.01K)

The Immortal Hulk is actually pretty good

Immortal Hulk is good if you're into body horror and mean dads.

When DC and Marvel had that crossover in the 90's it was Superman Vs. The Hulk. No other marvel character is as strong as Hulk. I dont count sentry cuz he's a bullshit ass character. Ironman or Thor could not fight Superman.

>They trying to tell me Cap can beat Hulk? Iron Man? Fucking Black Widow and Hawkeye?

They never "tried" to tell you any of that you worthless braindead illiterate retard. They are saying he is isn't in upper echelon in the MCU. And they are right.

Awakened thor would have folded him up if grandmaster didn't stun him. Post Stormbreaker thro would one shot the hulk. Captain marvel would beat him. Wanda would be best him. HULK in the MCU is trash tier.

Nobody said widow would beat him you dumbass

Fuck off, retard. If 4 of the Avengers have no chance against him then he is now on the low tier.

>Stupid nigger chimps put because he can't read

Many such cases!

Because he isn't in the top 3, hell I could make an argument for Endgame giant man taking on current onions hulk. You can also make a convincing argument for Infinity War Strange and definitely mk 50 Ironman who lasted longer against Thanos did hulk did. So yea he is "lower" . Nobody said he is a street lvler and nobody brought up black widow you stupid retard

thor ragnarok ruined hulk forever
as soon as hulk started talking smack it was all over

>thor ragnarok ruined hulk forever
It ruined Thor too

that too but I feel like thor got to hold on to his dignity for a little bit in infinity war and endgame, no idea what happens to thor in thor 4 because I'm not watching that shit based on how lame the trailers looked

*mogs old man logan in your path*

Attached: 923761.jpg (600x912, 95.53K)

Thanks to Ragnarok now every Thor movie must be a comedy with an 80's aesthetic for some reason. I wish they kept Thor as a semi serious God like character who thought he was above all the bullshit he was dealing it. Not every character needs to be a comedian.

>ohnonono
oh my what a funny meme so original

why do people act like the russos wrote infinity war/endgame?

Planet Hulk
World War Hulk
That one weird series where he was on the planet with the mutant roaches constantly eating him.
His part in Old Man Logan.
Good stories exist.

>thor ragnarok ruined hulk
Hulk was already ruined and nerfed to oblivion in the first Avengers. Has he ever actually won a fight?

they found out that the one thing the actor can sort of do well is comedy so they leaned into it. nothing crazy about it really

>ESL retard
opinion discarded

I agree, it should have had a conan the barbarian genre. Where he conquers his enemies drinks mead and sleeps with any whore he wants. A badass viking

Get a new actor then that can play the role better. Or create a new character.

Listen up goys, being angry and mad is BAAAAD mkay? no anger no mads, just consume and be happy, Hulk is stops being mad and violent, he happy now. Happy is good