ITT: actors who can't act

ITT: actors who can't act

Attached: dicaprio3.jpg (780x1170, 135.68K)

You start first bitch

Attached: boo.jpg (640x392, 23.6K)

faggot ass

He’s right you tasteless simp. All Leo does is shout in his films

Keep crying little bitch, you have no idea the shit we go through to make these movies great, yeah you'll be brown-nosing the fuck outta me if you ever met me in person you lame ass bitch

B-but he slept in a real bear! He wiped his blood on Kerry Washington's face! Can't you see how hard he's trying?

He gets more young fresh pussy than you EVER will cuck, I'm tired of the slander from basement-dwelling incels trying to be funny or snarky. FUCK OFF

Mental illness

>mental illness
Spoken like a true cuck compensating that leo is just that guy! SO MAD that he had to make a thread just to shit on him, the cheeto dust coating every inch of his dirty fingers, taking breaks to jack off to troops and faggots. HOLY SHIT this place is incel central

BASED

Leo is good in The Aviator, The Departed, Inception and some moments in OUATIH.

>reddit in the mid 2010's memed this actor into getting an oscar.
go watch blood diamond if you want to see why this guy never deserved an oscar.

This thing. How many cocks is it sucking to still appear on screens?

Attached: 165B99F6-A130-4534-AA0B-299A7411924C.jpg (1200x1500, 237.29K)

>Leo is getting this assblasted because some guy on a basket weaving forum doesn’t like his shit acting
Don’t you have green peace speeches to make while flying around in private jets cunt?

Checked, also fuck off I have 18yo bitches to fuck while flying around in private jets you little bitch

All that Botox is getting to your head, touch grass

Oh my! hating on popular things? Here's my upvote and my reddit gold good sir. Keep the good job.

All natty faggot, you wish you could look as good as me and fuck the bitches I do. You will never walk on a red carpet in your life faggot

Bro, nice, I really hope he sees this!

She was great in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, What's Eating Gilbert Grape, That Night, Kalifornia, Strange Days, Natural Born Killers, Grilled, and Whip It!.

>Leo came here to cry
Lol u still suck at acting m8

You look like a bloated middle aged hick, I do NOT want to look like, you trust me

Name of actor in OP’s pic?

I liked her in Cape Fear