He would've made the best king. Why? He would've been loved, not feared

He would've made the best king. Why? He would've been loved, not feared.

Attached: king renly.jpg (1013x843, 146.14K)

Unironically, yes and I think we are robbed of an interesting plot - Renly vs Stannis war.

Preposterous little fag

>wanted the crown just because he thought it would be a nice bauble
He was the single worst option

>Salt and smoke? Is he a ham?
Best line in the show

He was fated to die because he was pretty handsome
In Game of Thrones, you are ugly or you die, simple as

he had a good look and courteous manners, but not substance. He was the copper of the family.

A king needs to make heirs tho

They really miscast him. He was supposed to be a muscular badass, a spitting image of Robert in his prime. Someone who everyone would love since he looked like a chad and no one would suspect of being a faggot.

>Sure I possess neither the right of succession nor the manpower to make a claim to the throne, but it's just such a good fit for me, y'know?

Attached: 1557931428389.png (260x400, 33.05K)

Him freaking out when his queen tried to seduce him was hilarious.
Even Tommen Baratheon handled it better and he was a tween.

Short term it would've worked, Renly had a good number of friends and was well liked by many.
Long term though he's a disaster. The entire process of order of succession would be questioned after his death due to how he skipped Stannis. He would also not have a child heir leading to the other families once again scheming to control the throne.
The ironic thing about the Baratheons is that if Robert/Renly/Stannis actually worked together, they would've been unstoppable. It would've been great to have them for longer.

Oh yeah he loved. Loved taking COCK in his ass

He'd be a proxy ruler for the Tyrells, who would ruin the kingdom fighting the Lannisters, and the Starks, and Stannis, and the Martells. Basically everyone in the seven kingdoms. And he'd suck ass and eat balls.

He would have had a child with margaery though and just dicked down loras on the side

excuse me, I meant eat ass and suck balls.

They hadn’t invented turkey basters yet, no chance of that happening.

don't you know its better to be feared than loved though? renly didn't have the stomach for ruling

Exactly. All copper does is bend, just like Renly over the table.

What metal is Bobby B?
>wins the war
>shit at everything else

Obsidian

>t. never read Machiavelli

Machiavelli wasn't a good politician, so I have no idea why everyone sucks his dick so much.

Ned Stark was loved. That sure worked out well for him.

>fails to stop the riots
>gets kicked out of his own home
>dies having accomplished nothing of note except for writing a book on politicking for losers

Try again.

In the north. Nobody in the south gave a shit

He won a battle again Pisa.

I mean, that's the one thing he did, which wasn't really a matter of politics.

yeah, yeah
feared and not hated

She literally has a conversation with Renly where she explicitly says she knows he is fucking her brother and doesn't care and will invite him in to get Renly off if it will help make their sex easier

>He won a battle
So Sun Tzu wins again
>“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

He did have the manpower. That's why Stannis had him assassinated rather than contest him in battle.