It's an episode where Danielle goes on a pick and buys a bunch of fashion and burlesque shit

>It's an episode where Danielle goes on a pick and buys a bunch of fashion and burlesque shit

Who the fuck asked for this? Who watches this show and wants to see anything other than boomers hoarding old signs, motorcycle parts, and cars? Who was the diversity hire cunt in the board room that said "Ummm sweetie this show is too masculine what it really needs is FEMYNISM and WOMXNS HISTORY."?

Attached: 1605836751624.jpg (643x670, 68.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/170769863/#170770382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want for her to dominate me.

It's for boomers, nerd. What do old guys like? Old shit, car shit, military shit and biker shit. Biker shit includes old chicks that used to be cute and have tattoos.

Kinda same.

I fapped to her nudes the other day and then I fapped to her daughters nudes the next

Bros...
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/170769863/#170770382

>boomers like biker shit
white trash detected

fpbp

Who do you think this show was made for, you mongoloid?

I don't watch television and have no idea what show this is.

Oh, well then. Yeah, it's made for old white dudes, which also includes white trash. It's not a bad show, but her episodes are boring when it comes to background stories on some of the golden trash she finds. The two guys that are the usual hosts try to find really interesting trash from collectors around the country and show the viewer why it's gold for historical reasons. They then flip it and sell it at their store, but that's not the point of the show.

>used to be
There's no shame in admitting you're gay, it's [current year]. Well, except for the fact that you're gay.

t. 50 ex airforce

Ive seen her daughters pussy
Genuinely a good slam pig

I always wanted to fuck the shit out of that whore

Attached: AA45A6BC-1B9D-45E2-9207-79AC9B0A57FA.jpg (686x700, 126.76K)

>picks your barn with the two bros
>comes inside to use the bathroom after the wheelin' and dealin' is done
>takes her shoes off
>climbs into your bed and blocks your path
>refuses to elaborate further

Attached: 1658002901056.jpg (720x900, 102.35K)

God she's so hot bros.

To bad ber only fans is pretty mediocre

>onlyfans
dump a couple user, is there bob and vagine?

Yeah
I've only seen what's been dumped in that one secret forum

>user, since you've been such a good boy all week, I'm going to stretch that cute little boypussy wide open with this mid-century-modern candlestick that I found half buried in some dirt underneath an old Model T car

Attached: 1658003954231.jpg (780x438, 57.24K)

>Forgot about this bitch
>Google for nudes
>Remember why I forgot this bitch

That was underwhelming. Maybe her daughter...

Nope.

See

Basedpilled!

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Bucked..