Saturday

>Saturday
what are you watching tonight?

Attached: 20220710_194335.jpg (828x817, 58.6K)

literally how I sit at the computer all day refreshing Any Forums

The Boys. I started watching it yesterday and I'm on Season 2.

Can someone suggest a archeology/treasure hunt movie that either streams on Netflix, Hulu or Disney plus?

"watching" things is the cuckiest way to spend your time

Attached: 1622446066333.webm (540x960, 2.82M)

Fix your posture nigga

The prequels. Again....

Attached: 20160101-George_Lucas_EC98FE7F973F42EA87C3E9937A9AEBD1.jpg (640x360, 38.87K)

watching the spy who loved me with some friends later tonight, we've been watching all the james bonds in order

man with the golden gun was great, fucking bizarre movie. in general james bond used to be really fucking weird. least favorite so far was probably diamonds are forever. connery is classic, lazenby was forgettable, moore is growing on me film by film, i think he's getting more comfortable being his own bond over time

trying to fuck in my car cause I'm broke and cant afford my own place or motel

Firefly Ep 2

Attached: 1657597711099.jpg (960x960, 72.12K)

>what are you watching tonight?
Saturday night is kino night for me, literally skipped a date for that today (she was not very cute).

I will either watch some documentary/or 90s childhood fav movie, and then a Anime movie.

Found this documentary about the family of GG Allin called "The Allins" Nigga eat Poop on stage kek.
Or some Netflix serial killer documentary.

Movie maybe some Jackie Chan shit.

Still searching for a good Anime movie to watch tonight (watched them all).

Thank you for reading my fagpost homos

Attached: Goose Ken.jpg (720x900, 103.31K)

It's 6:22 Sunday morning here. I haven't slept yet. I desperately need to fix my sleeping habits.

nothing
i dont enjoy anything anymore, nothing brings me joy, not even games, films, music or food.
im just waiting for death

Imagine asking your bro to dress like a tranny so you can make some cringe tik tok clip.

stranger things

New episodes of Big Timber

the new resident evil

I'll go to some stoner metal gig with a friend. Last weekend I went out friday and saturday with 2 different girls, both had boyfriends. Saturday girl even paid for all the drinks and shit while her cuck boyfriend was at home. The world is collapsing

Mean Streets, what am I in for?

didn't that alien die last year?

Star Trek Next Generation. Watching it takes me to a better place and time, probably the comfiest series ever created.

big nigga at 0:11

Spy Who Loved Me is the best Bond movie.

post the real version bro

Attached: togurobrothers.jpg (540x452, 76.36K)

Are you still bragging about not banging either of these two girls who only want attention? Or am I getting memed on?

anybody else get really sad when they see pictures like this? i just wanna make this kid my bro and show him how to socialize and have a good time out in the real world. fuck.

Hereditary

I think he says he banged them right? Otherwise why would he blogpost about going out with chicks with boyfriends

Buzz Lightyear looking ahh.

>what are you watching tonight?
The sky. Got a few mate's coming around, the fridge is loaded with beer and the telescopes are all set up.

sounds very comfy user

nice, i listened to all the themes one day and that one is probably my favorite, so im excited for the film