the biggest audience for a show with literal children is adult men between the ages of 44 and 30

> the biggest audience for a show with literal children is adult men between the ages of 44 and 30.
what does that imply?

Attached: file.png (658x1017, 79.61K)

Stranger Things is a great way to determine whose opinions are completely worthless because unlike anime, society has convinced these "men" that openly liking a Netflix slice of life show for teenage girls is acceptable.

If adults watch anything involving children then they must be pedophiles. I am American yes

more likely that younger people don't care about using imdb and that demographic still uses imdb out of habit, I fall into that demographic and imdb was my main movie site in my teens 15 years ago. Don't use it anymore though other than checking what a massive fuckup the top 250 has become.

This says more about what kind of people rate things on imdb than anything.

The content is not for children. What is your problem. Power Rangers features adults & older teens yet its aimed at kids. Mister Roger was an adult but kids watched his shows. Regrets was about babies but babies didn't watch it. Fucking idiots I swear

>what does that imply?
That 30-44 year olds are more likely to sit around leaving ratings on the internet.

>The content is not for children.
It's for teenagers. Who are essentially children except they have pubic hair.

what would they use?

I don't understand the table. How can there be 1.1 million votes with only 447k by males and 144k by females?

left it blank I guess, or other

Adult men between 30 and 44 are the main userbase of IMDB retard.
Zoomers and women are incapable of using any website that doesn't have its related app as default on a new iPhone.

Attached: 1507285427896.jpg (960x960, 67.91K)

that doesn't explain with girls rate it lower than grown ass men

But females are rating it higher you moron. Can you not read the chart?

I'm convinced they nuked the forums for the same reason they nuked the dislike button on YouTube, wrong think will not be tolerated. I used to use it to get honest reviews of movies, once the forums were gone, whats the point of using that shithole site.

Attached: 1655978140795.jpg (2008x2857, 3.04M)

You could probably strike 600-900k votes from that list, there's no way honest people are rating that show 10/10, 9/10 or even 8/10

Attached: 1657239580972.webm (960x540, 938.3K)

Are there really that many more men watching this trash? I thought that this was a girls show.

Men watch this stupid show? Isn't the main character a female and the main cast a bunch of teens in a high school setting? I was convinced the primary audience for this was 14-29 female demographic, how do 30 year old men sit through the cringey fucking romance/drama that is basically 70% of this show?

I couldn't even get through the first season, but I remember the appeal of the show being 80's nostalgia, so 30-40 males thing lines up, I talking shit so who knows.

Attached: 1657967600558.jpg (480x640, 19.49K)

Dial 8 troon

|
Buck!

| | | | | | | | | | | | |
Cringepilled.

First day on 4channel? I've seen you spamming this in other threads.