How the MCU will survive in the next 20 years?

How the MCU will survive in the next 20 years?

Attached: FTo0jJuWAAAJunr.jpg (471x592, 72.15K)

If they're smart they will accept that their new fake and gay avengers didn't work out, keep the redeemable characters and focus on the fantastic 4 being the core of the MCU. Have Dr Doom be the new Thanos but have him wipe out all the unnecessary characters in the finale so that there's room to push in the X men.

4 women 2 black men. Its a leftist wet dream

MCU only survives if they focus on the highly popular X-Men instead and not the extremely unpopular wave 4 characters. Dr.Strange and the GotG won't be enough to carry the next waves with all of the shitty new characters bogging everything down. If MCU can find a way to actually make the Fantastic 4 in movie form interesting for the first time ever that might help too.

This makes the best sense so shitsney will do the opposite.

have no fears, we got stories for years

Youre joking right? They could make a Blade movie per year for a decade and guess what? Im going to watch it nigger. They could make a Daredevil tv show every 2 years and reboot it with new actors everytime and everytime im going tofucking watch it because I FUCKIGN LOVE DAREDEVIL.

Fuck lets not even get into superheroes, Marvel could make tons of mini series with villains, just imagine a tv show all about Bullseye starring Walton Goggins.....

Thats how the MCU will survive... HOPE. There was a time were even seeing Moon Knight on a screen was a fools dream, and look at it now its a reality. People will gladly wait 20 years to see their favourite character even if its fucking obscure.

Jane Foster is dead, Yelena is in Thunderbolts not the Avengers.

Attached: 1603494642325.jpg (961x1462, 299.8K)

Hulk is a manifestation of child abuse.
She-Hulk is just a slut because she didn't party in college.

as long as there are nonwhites on this planet, they will continue to seel tickets

lol holy shit look at that shit squad. they are fucked. it’s over. Only way they save it is with spin off universes with actually good characters and actually good actors

when everything is in the gutter

kickstart it with the Secret Wars

Attached: 61WFhAAZvxL.jpg (330x500, 94.14K)

Expand on the multiverse bring in the good characters kill the bad ones. But disney is completly pozzed by trannys so they will get worse and worse. The ride ended with infinity war.

Disney itself won't last 10 more years let alone the MCU.

What a fucking retard.

By not having another avengers movie where they all come together.
I genuinely dislike the common idea that if you have a shared universe everyone has to come together in one big crossover, which the avengers movies definitely had a hand in causing.
I like the smaller scale crossovers, like Doctor Strange and Hulk in Thor Ragnarok, or Daredevil and Doctor Strange again in No Way Home, or Iron Man in Homecoming, shit like that.

I would’ve loved to see a whole movie or miniseries of Thor with the Guardians, but Love and Thunder fucked that.

Jane-Thor literally fucking died lmao, this pic didn't age well and it's only a month or two old.

Attached: 14669620341540.png (509x501, 209.66K)

They will never acknowledge their failure, but female Thor died in that movie so I think they acknowledged from the word go that wasn't happening, but only so they can keep the "dumb himbo blond male eye candy for women" around.

I think they'll probably try a black Captain America movie, then cry racism when it flops, but I don't think they're going to move forward with female Hawkeye, She-Hulk or a War Machine standalone.

In a way it kind of feels like a manufactured collapse, but all they're doing is killing their brands. Because even if they pause for ten years and then reboot all the shit, now the general audience is suspicious. Now the audience is looking for woke in every frame.

Attached: 1657865847582.png (541x783, 381.76K)

I hope when Disney goes bankrupt it gets bought by the most far-right Christian fundamentalists ever. I hope it gets purchased by a council of some sleazy preacher with ties to white nationalism, some moderate lukewarm muslim, some fire and brimstone "god hates fags" black preacher and a mormon sect that supports polygamous marriage. I hope they get a fucking representative from the Quiverfull movement.

And I hope they drag it all right back to the 1950's, and the tickets sell faster than they can be printed, and they make so much money all of Silicon Valley looks poor by comparison and the SJWS stew and rage and die of heart attacks for decades while the audience keeps buying and replying "What? If you don't like it don't watch it. Go make your own Disney lololol."

It's dead, jim