Is it just me who noticed or are black characters getting a hell of a lot of screentime in the latest stranger things...

Is it just me who noticed or are black characters getting a hell of a lot of screentime in the latest stranger things season?

Attached: hero-image.fill.size_1200x1200.v1655933026.jpg (1200x1200, 195.25K)

12 year old btw

She's supposed to be a genius yet grabs the pencil with her entire fist like a toddler

not really. there's like 3 black characters and one of them is a super minor character who dies.

She doesn't have the opposable thumb ability normal humans have

my fucking god when are they gonna cast a good looking nigger

That's the main reason why I don't watch new stuff. I have negro/tranny fatigue.

Attached: bar.jpg (540x351, 19.04K)

Man - I don't know how you Americans do it. I find them utterly repulsive. I can't imagine being forced to live near them. When I see them on my Any Forums, I physically cringe. It immediately brings me out of any kind of immersion I once had.

Oh no! There are 2 black people out of our 20 characters!

Shut up Any Forums.
You guys are crybaby bitches!

Attached: A06E189A-54DB-454B-BEB1-5FA5362F6A39.jpg (857x1213, 1.29M)

unironically one of the best actors on the show

No, it's not just you. Pretty much every Any Forumstard notices.

Attached: Priah_Ferguson2111.jpg (828x735, 173.9K)

does this ape think she's sexy?

Its not just you bro they hate white people im sick of them too

No, she KNOWS she's sexy.

She's a black girl in 2022 her ego is the size of the sun dude.

It is a genuine thing isn't it?

At some point it becomes real, and there's nothing you can do besides laugh at it. They don't even care if looks nothing like the source material. Just look at Sandman's "Death".

Attached: dea(th)_hea.png (960x500, 837.45K)

she needs korean jaw shaving surgery
jej

I'm sure she's sexy to someone, unlike you.

I've just given up on modern television. I watch a trailer of a fantasy show or whatever, as soon as I see a black person, I tune out. I know the character was blackwashed. The showrunner doesn't care the character was blackwashed. So I can't bring myself to care about the show.

Gaiman was wrong, just like Tolkien. Deal with it, Chud

Lucas got more screentime because Max did. Erika actually felt far less ‘in your face’ than she did in season 3.

The Hawkins group is so kino, even with Erica. The older teen segments are the best parts of the season

Tolkien knew you scum before you were even born.

Attached: tolkien knew.jpg (981x1024, 181.88K)

>I've just given up on modern television.
Same here. I just watch stuff prior to 2010, mostly.
>I know the character was blackwashed.
Not only that, but they tend to give more emphasis to the black characters, making them always able to outperform the other ones. It's all so tiresome.