How the fuck am I meant to mould my personality around this? What the fuck was he thinking taking this role? Drive...

How the fuck am I meant to mould my personality around this? What the fuck was he thinking taking this role? Drive, BR2049, Only God Forgives. All a cohesive personality package I could easily practice emulating - nothing too extravagant. Jackets, troubled, empathetic stares with a hint of sadness. Curt, economic use of words. I felt like Gosling was cultivating a career for fans like me, so I could follow in his footsteps. Sure, LaLa Land was a bit of a curveball but I went with it, got singing lessons, learned a bit of tap dancing and augmented my usual act with a cheerier sort of demeanour. But this? What the hell do I do with this? This is too hyperreal, it’s a cartoon. How the fuck am I supposed to carry off plastic turbochad normalfag?
At minimum
>working out
>developing social skills
>getting into “normal” hobbies
>being rich
>having a bimbo on my arm
And all that’s just to get me CLOSE to the headspace of Ken, that’s just the window dressing. I can inhabit all of Ryan’s rogues gallery psychologically - but to BE Ken, to really just be that perfect doll man - it’s almost like a state of super masculine carefree meditation I need to master. I basically need to liquidate my actual self and start over. Why the fuck would he do this to me?

Attached: gosling ken.jpg (550x688, 388.71K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11-54-18 DiscussingFilm on Twitter.png (898x1472, 1.73M)

wear some white calvin kleins and bleach your hair blond
wear some levis and a cut off vest denim jacket
theyre you go bro be safe and stay humble

I already bleached my hair and replaced my hanes with calvin klein (holy shit it was expensive)
i'm so worried i won't be able to get into that good shape by the release

He's got our backs bros

>wear some white calvin kleins
They suck they get all yellow and crusty in the front can i wear something else?

why does it feel like ryan gosling is well aware of the memes

washable nappies?

he is literally me

Attached: IMG_9658.jpg (563x506, 68.65K)

I post here.

is this flick really going to bring sincerity and soul back to cinema?

he is hes just doing everything in his power to not acknowledge it

i'm jacked to the tits

the veil grows thin

Attached: 1645884770583.jpg (419x610, 158.38K)

Ken's plot in this movie is about him become self aware yeah?

HOLY SHIT HE KNOWS

Goosebros... hes testing us. I know in my heart that Ryan Gosling wouldnt have taken this role if he didnt think each and every one of us could emulate it. Its going to be tough, but Goose picks his toughest battles for only his strongest soldiers. Were all gonna make it brahs

Attached: call the homies, new goosekino just dropped.jpg (500x666, 67.91K)

Where to cop that jacket?

Kencels...we're all gonna make it

this is some top tier viral marketing. I'm seriously considering going to see a movie for little girls at this point.