I am honestly shocked they got an attractive blonde white woman to play Galadriel...

I am honestly shocked they got an attractive blonde white woman to play Galadriel, I totally expected of all the characters for her to be the one to be played by a YASSSS QUEEEN ugly nigger shaboon

Attached: gal.jpg (580x579, 87.62K)

>hasn't figured out the bait and switch yet
ngmi

Attached: 1654723035292.jpg (984x1543, 126.26K)

She’s like 6/10 bro. I’ve seen her in other stuff, if she wasn’t Galadriel, you wouldn’t care at all.

Attached: 1657904307403.png (365x362, 8.15K)

She's also a good actress too, especially with non verbal stuff and facial expression, also kino voice.
They kind of struck gold with her imo

Attached: 98736452.png (1916x794, 1.41M)

They don't want to directly contradict Jackson's two trilogies, since those are what most people think of when they think of LotR. So characters that appear in LotR are casted to be similar as the actors who portrayed them in Jackon's movies, while the niggers are either irrelevant nobodies or DonutSteel OCs. Its also why both Isildur and Elendil are white men, because they were white men in Jackson's Fellowship. It has nothing to do with respecting the characters, and everything to do with brand recognition. There is a lot of money riding in this project, and that makes suits risk-averse, hence they want to lean on something they know was successful.

>mad about capeshit books
Have sex you fucking faggots holy shit

If they are risk averse then why do they force these black characters into the story? It can only cost them money

>attractive
lol go outside

Should've been Hunter

Attached: ‘Euphoria-Hunter-Schafer-Responds-Princess-Zelda-Live-Action-Series.jpg (1200x800, 698.19K)

She is alright, but Cate Blanchett was regal

>t.

Attached: sjw.jpg (479x426, 25.59K)

go outside, stop thinking with your dick, this is based on 7 pages from an appendix cope seethe and dilate saged.

Yikes.

she doesn't look like galadriel but she does look like an elf

Because Blackrock gives them money for putting them in there. Its that simple. Knowing you are at least getting something out of it even if it flops is a very comforting feeling. There is also the fact putting black people in doesn't necessarily cost them money, there have been plenty of adaptations with shitty racebaiting that was financially successful. So the math is very clear: "getting Blackrock money and maybe flopping" > "Not getting Blackrock money and still maybe flopping".

That's clearly a male. Galadriel is a female

How do they expect viewers to take someone who looks like a 16 year old girl as a wise warrior badass?

Young people are stupid. That’s why they don’t vote and have restrictions on their behavior. No one is going to take her seriously b

Then Blackrock is wasting their money because this shit is driving people to the opposite of what they want

Is it really? It is a nice thought, but somehow I doubt it is actually the case. I mean sure Rings of Power has had a negative reception, but do you really think the average normie gives a shit about any of this instead of just mindlessly consuming the new product with niggers, trannies and women in it?

the social conditioning that collectively weakens the masses and which stratifies their own position is worth more than any return on investment

>collectively weakens the masses

Yeah because the Democrats are doing so fucking good in polls, right?

Just look at the wheel of time series if you want to know how that shit can sink a show.

>He thinks that (((they))) don't control both sides
Oh you sweet summer child

>Trump was no different than Hillary
Retard

Her personality will be getting angry when men tell her she can't do something, just wait for it.

>Her personality will be getting angry when men tell her she can't do something
This kind of happens on Numnor but its because Pharazon treats her like shit and brushes her (and her lineage) off as irrelevant