Joker - 68% on rotten tomatoes

>Joker - 68% on rotten tomatoes
>55 million dollar budget
>1 billion box office

>The Batman - 85% on rotten tomatoes
>200 million dollar budget
>770 million box office

Why did the batman fail to make as much as joker, and why did critics like the batman more than joker?

Attached: 5A466849-D79E-456D-97ED-BFD23D46E949.jpg (1280x693, 132.16K)

snyder tainted the franchise

joker got lucky because it had zero references to snyder garbage.

Pattinson is unlikable

Joker was not braindead capeshit

That's the critic score. The audience is what matters.

Unless you have selective amnesia, everyone remembers the lashing out the media did against the Joker in 2019.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2022-07-16_073954_www.rottentomatoes.com.png (373x215, 17.34K)

The Batman was 3 hours. It came at a time when people stopped going to the movies. And there are 56 Batman movies already

>why did critics like the batman more than joker?
Critics literally thought Joker was going to be an incel movie, despite obviously being kinda leftist

Yes it was

When did Rotten Tomatoes officially go south with the ratings games? I never really paid much attention to the site until a few years ago, maybe around the time of the new Ghostbusters film. Last I saw the Star Trek Discovery series had a high 90’s “fresh” rating and we all know that’s bullshit.

You now remember the media begging for a mass shooting at a joker showing

Critics FEAR lonely and angry white men.

The batman got an 87% audience score too though

Oh, God. The shilling was so bad even my boomer mom BEGGED me to avoid seeing it on opening weekend. I’ve never fully figured out why the mainstream media apparently united to meme for a mass shooting for that specific film.

Critics ARe lonely and angry white men.

Joker is more popular than Batman

Joker is unfairly maligned by some "critics" because of its protagonist, it's true kino compared to stool pigeon.

Cat woman looks like the prostitute that's near the consulate in milan

Joker was an incel training manual. People who wouldn't have normally seen it went to see it because it was forbidden fruit or because they didn't believe the media.

>Why did the batman fail to make as much as joker
idk some combination of fake outrage controversy and one of the current great actors at his best. the batman didn't have a marketing hook
>why did critics like the batman more than joker
the subject matter is safer and critics have no political agenda to cope with

>BETTER WATCH OUT PEOPLE SURE WOULD BE AWFUL IF SOMEONE WERE TO SHOOT UP THE THEATRE WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAYNOMORE
>it doesn't happen
>media cunts btfo

The real reason they hated it is because it tears the curtain away from what big media fuckheads like Jimmy Kimmel really are: mean spirited hollywood midweights laughing at the normal people they bring onto their shows as a charity case sideshow while sucking the dicks of anyone famous enough to "deserve" a slot.

The mass media is a fucking joke at best and a cancerous societal brainrot at worst. We'd unironically be better off slipping back into global ignorance than letting the 1% drip-feed our retards their opinions on BOTH sides of the bipartizan retard spectrum.

Its almost as if the US wants to be China so fucking bad.

China is 14% of the economy and it's 80% .
Literally just don't buy Chinese crap and it's dead.

The left didn't want the normies or their own to feel any sympathy for Arthur because god forbids any kind of depolarization in DRUMPF America.

Exports