SIR, DID YOU FILL OUT THE 1170?

SIR, DID YOU FILL OUT THE 1170?

Attached: Screenshots_2022-07-16-08-13-16.png (610x455, 324.66K)

Wtf is Peter in blackface

Filling out forms, even in the privacy of my own home, gives me insane anxiety. I just know I'm gonna fuck it all up.

Based covid making all these bureaucracies switch to online transactions.

My mom once got denied something from a black woman at my school when I was 9 and she literally shouted "You give a nigger a little power and they think they're hot shit" in full view of a black principal and black students and nothing happened except my mom got what she wanted.

This was before the towers fell, it was a different time. I would pay to see that play out in a movie, so funny in retrospect

Attached: 20200919_131325.jpg (933x933, 63.67K)

I assumed she killed herself when Obama got elected?

Your mom was denied the BBC and got angry.

sir don't get snippy with me

Based mother

Your mom's kind of a cunt and I'm racist.

chinkanzee moment

We’re trans btw (in a discord call rn with the same poster)

Same with bitches at the airport.

No, she denies it ever happened, though she did brag about it for a couple years after it happened so she definitely did do it. If it matters, she's liberal, pretty normal one too.
Mayhaps, mayhaps
Yes

i never got into Family Guy. i never found any moment of it funny, it was always - almost funny, but actually nothing.

>I have no sense of humor
Thanks for sharing.

why were you going to a Black school are you a beaner?

You turn black if you work at the dmv

Has anyone ever seen a mail carrier that wasn’t black?

Its always like this when the Americans wake up. Whats up with them and interracial sex?

Half beaner, it wasn't a black school though, I live in Washington State, it was just a convergence of 2 of the maybe 5 black kids, the principal and this office worker at the same place at the same place. School of 600 students had a total of 5 black kids and 3 black facility, a janitor, office worker and the principal. Population was 90% white, rest were beaners

white trash alert

The us postal service is white. Ups, fed ex, amazon is all black