Agents of SHIELD

Just finished all the seasons. What were your thoughts about this series?

Attached: shield_s7keyart_small.jpg (576x720, 66.28K)

season 4 is some of the best television ever. it's a shame most people will never see it

Fell off after season 4, seasons 6 and 7 are incomprehensible garbage
But up to that point pretty neat and enjoyable
The ending always struck me as weird, when they have the reunion, it seems like the show is pretty unambiguous about how everyone's less happy now doing all these great things they're doing than when they were all living on the superplane saving the world each week. I don't think it's unrealistic, it's just a weird thing for a TV show to do.

one of the best shows i've ever seen
idk what went so right, but my god

Yeah Season 6/7 was not that good and plot got overly complicated. But they held Fitzsimmons as a goddamn prisoner in S05 ending. Otherwise S05 ending was perfect

not canon
it's hilarious how much feige ignored agents of SHIT

even stuff like daredevil was made semi canon

AoS is better by far than the mainstream MCU universe

lol whatever you say chloe

Attached: CAJNzM-WAAAaChb.jpg large.jpg (960x540, 52.92K)

>Muh canon

Who cares

Shit all the way through.

You didn’t finish all the seasons

The only good thing MCU produced.

Seasons 2, 3 and 4 are kino. Sadly as the first part of season 1 is weak many people didn't watch them

Largely shit. Even for capeshit. But I did like Ghostrider.

I only watched it because my little sister wanted to watch it.

>best character and actor coming through

Attached: joel-stoffer-agents-of-shield.jpg (2028x1624, 1.27M)

Stopped watching when they ended up in that space station and earth was destroyed. Worth digging it up again or skip?

I assume you didn't get to finish S05? Well if so just stop at S05's end. Only thing worth looking in S06/S07 was Fitzsimmons interacting

Meant for

i saw him as a cowboy the other day, it freaked me out

chloe bennet is my WIFE

I literally only watched this shit for Fitz. He was the only decent character on this trash heap.