*sighs deeply*

*sighs deeply*
Somehow, America has returned

Attached: 2022.png (590x356, 24.06K)

Thor 4 is gonna pass it tho.

I refuse to believe those numbers for Topgun 2 are real

>Top Gun 2: $1.2 billion
holy based

wow,, I love jews!!! Please make mass apppeal dogshit for me massa noseberg!!! I hope team noseberg makes more money for you than team kikeowitz!!!

>The film earned $69.5 million on its first day, which included $29 million from Thursday night previews. This marked the second-highest opening day and preview night of 2022, behind Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, as well as the fifth-highest opening day ever for an MCU film. Its opening weekend earned $144.2 million, which was the largest debut of the Thor franchise, the twelfth-largest for the MCU, and the third-largest for 2022, behind Multiverse of Madness ($187.4 million) and Jurassic World Dominion ($145 million).
The question is whether it's going to settle at the #3 or #4 spot before word of mouth finally kills it

>wow,, I love jews!!! Please make mass apppeal dogshit for me massa noseberg!!! I hope team noseberg makes more money for you than team kikeowitz!!!
Fuck off, Moishe

Attached: 8lUR6NxM_400x400.jpg (240x240, 18.32K)

Seethe

>words words words

Cope

I’m surprised sonic and uncharted made that much

>baited

THOR MAKEY LESS MONEY THAN DOCTOR STRANGE
Was that short enough for you to read or did you get tired halfway through again?

>'who has died' symbol to indicate films still showing
do wiki editor nerds really...

Still nothing compared to Infinity War, Endgame and No Way Home. Also, Wakanda Forever will make 2 billion easily.

Attached: modern day epic.jpg (1200x632, 197.69K)

>171157614
americans just want to shut their brains off and enjoy a fun movie.

>Capeshitter can't read a paragraph
Sad! Many such cases

Wakanda Forever can pull off what Furious 7 did with Paul Walker, or it can end up as complete farce where they try to force the characters no one cared about like the sister in our faces.

Paul Walker was still in Furious 7 though. Bozeman’s face won’t be shown in BP2

>Sequel
>Capeshit sequel
>Sequel
>Capeshit reboot
>Chink propaganda
>Prequel
>Sequel to prequel
>Capeshit sequel
>Sequel
>Just shit
The absolute state of modern cinema

Why? They've cornered the market. An action blockbuster with an a-list star that ISN'T capeshit? There are no other options, it has to do well.

Aww shit.

>Letitia Wright as Shuri: T'Challa's younger sister who designs new technology for Wakanda.[4] Following the death of T'Challa actor Chadwick Boseman in August 2020, Shuri was given a larger role in the sequel than she had in the first film.

it's not even gonna pass The Batman